EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

False Advertising - Prespection

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

kasdja

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Prespection
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 14.10.2020
Date the problem begain: 14.10.2010
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discrod
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: AzherS#4438
Your Instant Messenger ID: GE#3627

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/mon...fit-after-1-day-low-risk-30-20-slots.1556620/
Approximate value of property: $150.00 USD
Only staff can view this content.

Was Trade Guardian used? no

What is the dispute about? I have contacted this guy over discord and asked him a few specific questions, the questions were about am I going to interact with customers? am I going to buy products? and so on, his answers were that your interaction with customers will be 'minimal' and that you could be 'buying' products (he used quotes to show that its a possibility or something like that based on what he said). However, I bought his eBook and read it multiple times, I can say that this method will not be working for everyone around the world, he even knows that yet HE DID NOT MENTION THAT ON HIS THREAD AT ALL, when I say it will not work I mean it will not work unless you are going to wait weeks to see profit and you could not even see any profit at all. When it comes to buying products and interacting with customers, the whole method is about buying products and interacting with loads of people.

Nothing of what he said matches the data in the eBook, and the main problem is that he knows that this method will not be working for everyone around the world, it could work for a few countries and so on, but not for everyone yet he did not say anything about that on his main thread at all.

I talked with this guy and asked for a full refund due to his false advertising and his false answers about his own methods, he offered a 30% and 50% refunds, but I did not accept this and its obvious why I did not accept his offers.

Proof
######################

ip hash: 02adc63731492894044f89

Prespection

7   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I've also made my replies staff only, to protect the eBook contents. Since we are not getting anywhere with this dispute, hopefully the staff can input their thoughts.

ip hash: f46f0aa74c56d12a836577

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
10   0   0
Country
United States
So to summarize :

Kasdja wants to buy method from Prespection
You both discuss about whether or not method will work in Kasdja's specific country
You go over a refund policy, but Kasdja doesn't accept the refund policy and you both go forward with deal anyways?
Kasdja gets method, its not as effective in their country as advertised, but it does technically work.
Kasdja wants full refund, Prespection offers 50%?

Correct?

ip hash: 9b7ba37f06c412f0ac2baa

kasdja

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
So to summarize :

You both discuss about whether or not method will work in Kasdja's specific country
You go over a refund policy, but Kasdja doesn't accept the refund policy and you both go forward with deal anyways?
Kasdja gets method, its not as effective in their country as advertised, but it does technically work.

Correct?

ip hash: 02adc63731492894044f89

Prespection

7   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So to summarize :

Correct?
Apologies for the late reply. Yes this is correct...

ip hash: 9a2926eac9cb53f1222293

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
10   0   0
Country
United States
@Prespection In your thread it states your method is guaranteed to make money, however that is not the case for Kasdja as the method isn't effective in their current country.

Due to this we will have to rule in favor of Kasdja since the method was guaranteed to make money. 100% refund must be issued.

ip hash: 9b7ba37f06c412f0ac2baa