• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

faddiousdookie - scammer

whitehat-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
traded him a rogue and is making up stories. and he never gave me the SQA to his pally. do not trust this kid. and is calling me a scammer when i NEVER scammed ANYTHING off him. was legit with him and now scammed me. and never once threatended him i told him i would want to play this account sometimes cus i still miss it...so a month later i asked to play it and he said no blah blah blah. and then recalled his pally and transfered the rogue off the account, do not trust this kid bann him please.

whitehat-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
traded him a rogue and is making up stories. and he never gave me the SQA to his pally. do not trust this kid. and is calling me a scammer when i NEVER scammed ANYTHING off him. was legit with him and now scammed me. and never once threatended him i told him i would want to play this account sometimes cus i still miss it...so a month later i asked to play it and he said no blah blah blah. and then recalled his pally and transfered the rogue off the account, do not trust this kid bann him please.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
No offense bro, But you heard the phrase what goes around comes around? or do you believe in the Karma effect?

Not sure, But From your negatives and and what i read on somethings, You are potentially scammin as well. Not only that all of you and those you say yscamed you as well those whom say you scammed them looks to me as only Little childish fueds becuase neither got there way....

Like the Ratings you and another put on each other and both calling each other kids....

Also Never any proof, Where is the proof for any of this?

Which leads me to say , why Yell BAN when no legitament proof is given?

Just My thoughts, So dont come looking to fued with me.
Thanks

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
No offense bro, But you heard the phrase what goes around comes around? or do you believe in the Karma effect?

Not sure, But From your negatives and and what i read on somethings, You are potentially scammin as well. Not only that all of you and those you say yscamed you as well those whom say you scammed them looks to me as only Little childish fueds becuase neither got there way....

Like the Ratings you and another put on each other and both calling each other kids....

Also Never any proof, Where is the proof for any of this?

Which leads me to say , why Yell BAN when no legitament proof is given?

Just My thoughts, So dont come looking to fued with me.
Thanks