• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Facebook Page & Profile Verification

TheVerifier

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Previously banned - mfz_magiik
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tiktok Verification

Price for Public figures:
$1500 + (Articles prices if needed)
Price for Business/Other category:
$2000

Requirements:
If you’re interested, send me the full requirements over a PM for a personal review to see if you qualify for verification.
Please don’t ask me to Google your name, or just provide the articles. You have to provide ALL THE REQUIREMENTS mentioned here. Without that, I can’t review anything and will delete your message.
  • Link to account/page for submission (FB or IG)
  • Link to connected FB Fanpage (required for Instagram)
  • Link to other socials (Twitter/FB/IG/TikTok)
  • Website
  • Wikipedia (not a requirement, but adds extra chances to get verified)
  • Press Articles (must be about you as the main subject, so not like “top 500 Instagrammers to follow” but like a full feature) minimum 10 articles. If you don’t have 10, we can provide at additional cost.
  • Copy of your government-issued photo ID.
  • A couple changes required on the account setup (for example a professional bio and other things)
**For Business request we need same requirements plus an online trademark **

Description:
We are able to provide Instagram ,twitter and Facebook verification through our Media Partners using ads Panels.
PHXBiPQ8P4mc2sKA1f1YwFqSoofUwVNqkc3m84nF0wOyc-0b3xZCKXZbU8OFpMtbOx7AYd9Z4N_ZpQU0EaUaNof3YUsyo80mrCOKbAtpWhMdlIjGH9chmqZUBMUljyyOfFI3pFiDPGhtM2v1xOBEj4dJTLZ2qF9PNfb1Vg=s0-d-e1-ft

The process can take a few hours once you get submitted.(All verification we get here in less than 1 day) But since we can’t do unlimited request, your submission may take a couple of days. But usually your work will be completed with in 24-72 Hours
Payment methods we accept:
  • BTC
  • Bank wire
  • Xoom
You can contact me on
Discord: iMagiik#0007
Telegram: TheSEOPR

Report ip hash: ad5dc9fe5974dd42a12389