EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling EU US πŸ”₯ Leveling 50-60 | Castle Nathria πŸ”₯ M+15 €19/$26 | Gearing πŸ”₯

Service
Boosting

1stPhorm

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
209   0   2
Country
US/Canada
Posting.

ip hash: c854c8c2a564f2777f760a

phantom325

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Order was not able to be done on time, full refund was given though it was a hassle to receive. Additionally, further messages were received by the company after posting my reviews.

I ordered a m+10 carry from them December 12 at 13:37:27 PST. On their shop page nowhere did it mention there would be a delay in the boost, yet they added me on discord informing me "We can do order on Monday after 05:00 pm EST". I have a raid at 8 PM EST and would be using the account until the weekly reset after that so that worked, but barely.

I contacted them today (December 14) at 14:11 PM CST asking if the boost would be done before my raid time at 8 PM EST. They informed me "Yes, its np for raid, i write you when team rdy share". At 15:21 CST they asked me for the login information. I heard nothing for over 2 hours, so at 17:32 PM CST I messaged "Sorry to bother y’all just wanted to know if boost had been completed or started"

I was then told "You can login , we start after 06:00am EST". I then asked for a refund since that time frame did not work for me, nor was it what was initially promised. I was then told "Unfortunately, we cannot refund you the full amount, since we have everything scheduled, we have reserved a slot for you for a certain time".

After going back and forth for several minutes I was finally able to get a refund. Full Discord logs are available if anyone wishes to see them.

Adoxia

I do not Buy/Sell/MM
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
I have deleted the arguing that was happening on this thread. Feedback can always be left using the official feedback option, as it already was.

ip hash: 57a141c58e73435ffbb00e

BoostCompany

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
27   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 0ade33e45c71580e4d4b46

BoostCompany

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
27   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
good seller highly recommend

I bought a mythic +12 key run, it was done incredibly fast. I highly recommend this service.
Thanks for review :) Don't forget to contact us to get a discount code ;)

BoostCompany

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
27   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
bought a carapace/n'zoth heroic etc etc. scheduled for about an hr from now. will update w/ review
Thanks for review :) Don't forget to contact us to get a discount code ;)

xBears

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great guys

Been dealing with BoostCompany for a couple expansions now and I've always been able to rely on Laer getting a quick and easy order done for me no matter if a large or small request.

BoostCompany

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
27   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Great guys

Been dealing with BoostCompany for a couple expansions now and I've always been able to rely on Laer getting a quick and easy order done for me no matter if a large or small request.
We are very glad that you liked our service, thank you :)

ip hash: 80a3b46a23ae3f0a73c00f