• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

EternityU ExE SCAMMER PWND!

DemonicBladez

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
EtErNiTyU exe: hey
Demonic Bladez 7: hey
EtErNiTyU exe: you have the 60 lock
Demonic Bladez 7: yep
EtErNiTyU exe: gnome right?
EtErNiTyU exe: guilded?
EtErNiTyU exe: Farm Status?
Demonic Bladez 7: MC is on farm status
Demonic Bladez 7: have vent?
EtErNiTyU exe: yeah bro
Demonic Bladez 7: got a channel?
EtErNiTyU exe: negative
Demonic Bladez 7: alright ill give you 1
Demonic Bladez 7: <vent server info>
Demonic Bladez 7: <vent port info>
Demonic Bladez 7: you there?
EtErNiTyU exe: coming
EtErNiTyU exe: im in
Demonic Bladez 7: cant hear you
Demonic Bladez 7: oh [censored] go down to WoW channel
Demonic Bladez 7: there we go
Demonic Bladez 7: ?
Demonic Bladez 7: n2m you?
Demonic Bladez 7: i do
Demonic Bladez 7: just...taking in this moment
Demonic Bladez 7: b/c its the moment i bust your ass for stealing cheaphorde off me
Demonic Bladez 7: yeah you better run
EtErNiTyU exe signed off at 9:28:18 PM.

On Vent i said to him ''whats up ****, so why'd you do it'' ''b/c cheaphorde got recalled on me'' then i started to say ''yeah bs the conversation we had on Aol was you were pissed b/c your 'grandfather had passed away' and you said you know what go ahead and recall cheaphorde b/c im recalling my Shaman. After you knew i couldnt recall cheaphorde'' went to say that and he left vent thats when i said yeah you better run and he blocked/signed off aim. Guess what [censored] you just got pwn'd!

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He also used to play on my Mage/Rogue account, and has scammed a few people with screenshots of it. Don't trade with him or interact with him at all, hes a jerk, and a scammer.

MuRaSamE

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
oh yeah you pwned me, with what, the fact that you recalled on me first and i didnt wana get scammed, so i recalled, stfu and go die, and cheazer, run back to your china farmer boss, Its cute how you all try to push ur scams onto other peoples shoulders.

DemonicBladez

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
For starters i talked to another scammer Hessler6677 who tried to trade me the account cheaphorde and asked me how i knew about the characters on it b4 he even told me what they were and i said b/c it was scammed off me and he goes by ''EtErNiTyU ExE?'' and i said ''yep'' and he goes oh so the guy i traded with is a scammer hahaha, and i said yeah well i wouldnt be surprised if your him so...bye. So basically you know for a fact i didnt recall on you [censored] so STFU, and ontop of that why'd you change your Markee name noob o_O gee i wonder.

MuRaSamE

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LOL, my markee name has never changed, thanks, know your facts, and let me add, i dont even know a hessler, so nice lie again, get facts, then talk.

DemonicBladez

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Pff lie, lol man you can try and clear yourself up as much as you want on these posts b/c i dont care what anyone else thinks about this matter you and i both know what happened and im pretty sure when you die if theirs an afterlife ill let god take care of you. And thats all i have to say about that.