• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Emir SCAMS! -read

rogue132

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Dont trust the user name Emir. He also uses AIM his screen name is Moxxon12345 . He also uses gmail [email protected] this guy recalled the account. He trades for a new account each day and lies about ownership and what information he can provide. Don't let his positive feedback get in the way of his rude commanding behavior he's a jerk.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Morning ! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Please post this in the correct forum and don't forget to leave feedback for this person /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kim_Apple

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Dont trust the user name Emir. He also uses AIM his screen name is Moxxon12345 . He also uses gmail [email protected] this guy recalled the account. He trades for a new account each day and lies about ownership and what information he can provide. Don't let his positive feedback get in the way of his rude commanding behavior he's a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOw, i had just spokken to him him yesterday about buying an account. Thanks for the heads up! +1rep

Emirs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What are you talking about? I never scammed? Can I get some details or who you are? If something happend i am sorry but please bring it up with me before you call em a scammer.
Common sense please.

EDIT: Emir was temp banned for swearing to much pelase unban him its been a munch.