• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Emil123 is a scammer

thermaltake

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ignore the guys good rep. I bought a warlock from him Oct 9th 2006. Everything went very well until today when that same warlock was recalled. If you check his feedback he has also sold a shaman so im sure who every bought the shaman got screwed also because hey its back up for sale.....

Heres the link for his sale which includes the warlock he recalled from me.
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/227213/an/0/page/0#227213

His warlock is on the server executus and is a human female with the name elios. Dont buy from this guy. Funny thing is i freaking farmed the crap for the robe of the void and did the AV rep and the sum [censored] has them both posted there. What a [censored]!! If only i knew where this guy lives......

thermaltake

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i did. well. he did to my new account. is there anything i can do to get him back or am i sol? All the info on the account is mine other then his last name.