• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Elaborate LoL Boosting Scam by PonaoEqv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
PonaoEqv
Information
######################
Purchase Date: October 17th, 2021
Date the problem began: Entire Time
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: valorantboosting#3265

ABOUT ME​

Your Instant Messenger ID: Umbra#0003

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/all...-duo-queue-with-booster-start-immeida.2044125
Another thread posted by one of his customers on the scammers request: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-🏆haven-boosting🏆-cheap-fast-price-match-free-boosting-w-vouch.2077876/
Another thread posted by one of him/one of his customers on the scammers request: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/all...uo-queue-with-booster-season-rewards.2073192/

Approximate value of property: $510 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No

What is the dispute about?
@PonaoEqv Is probably the most ill-mannered degenerate scammer on any forum up-to-date. He has been running the same scam for a while now, he just poses to be the admin from lol-academy.net and contacts boosters to work for him. He gets them to complete numerous orders upfront and then just doesn't pay them after they are done. To ensure that customers do not tell the boosters of this accidentally, he tells all the customers that orders off him about how his operation works. The customers naturally because they've already paid and at this point he's holding them hostage and usually says something among the lines of "If you tell the booster what I'm doing, I'll keep your money and just won't get your order done at all, so either you play along or **** off." This is actually pretty much word for word what he usually says. With no exaggeration or insult, he is self-admittedly mentally-ill and has some sort of bipolar/social disorder that causes him to act extremely incoherent in his demeanor as well as he has short-term memory. He'll constantly run you around, act condescending, insult you and just generally talk down to you. I mentioned the social disorder part because he frequently sends images of all the transactions he makes off scamming others as a "flex" and sometimes even sends pictures of his own face. I have also included numerous links to his other alias' and previous banned accounts on EpicNPC as well as rival forums where he's been caught doing this. His real name is Korey Lucibello and his Facebook profile has been attached (yes, this is actually him and he sent me a selfie of himself once at the doctor's office, I've included that as well). He receives money from customers through his girlfriend's PayPal ([email protected]) and then sends it to his main PayPal for withdrawal I'm assuming (screenshots have been provided of both people's PayPals and names). It's a pretty open and shut case, he'll probably be back but it's generally the same deal with him each time he opens up shop again, most people who've dealt with him before will know instantly that it's him. The tell-tales are just a guy who says anything necessary at first to get you to pay him, then he spam calls you to tell you about how his scam works, and then he'll constantly flex and bother you unnecessarily and then he'll make a grand exit-scam once people find out. He's self-confessed what he does so many times out of arrogance and a need for attention so I don't know how much clearer the evidence can get. He also constantly pestered me to borrow my alternate League accounts so that he could "play" on it but he ended up scripting on it and getting it perma-banned. I was extremely upset about this and his response was "Ok I get it, stfu nig***". This was actually right after he tried to threaten/extort me for another $100-200 USD to complete my order. We initially agreed on 510 USD for Unranked-GM and hold until Nov 15 (end of season) but then after getting Masters, I am assuming he realized that he needed to exit scam soon so he tried to squeeze some more money out of me and said he would not follow through with the boost unless I paid him that amount.

P.S. For people wondering why his reviews are so good, it's for the same reason no customer generally ever reports him. He also tells them some made-up garbage just as he told me that "You have to post a good review its apart of my Terms of Service, if you don't then I won't continue with your order". They understandably care about themselves, their own money, and their own order more than the boosters and more than they want to get Korey shut down so they just eat up the insults and extremely volatile behavior up in hopes that they can just get what they paid for and move on.
I didn't even get my order completed, before I posted this. I just didn't care enough about that last division to keep dealing with this absolute degenerate piece of filth.

TLDR: The first screenshot / most recent thing he said to me before I posted this sums up everything. "I shouldn't even be doing this **** (fulfilling your order), jus wanna scam every 1 and that's facts" He scammed me out of a boost from M-GM and tried to extort more money from me as well as got my account banned from scripting on it, but he scams EVERY one of "his" boosters that he "hires".

Screenshots:
There are screenshots of my conversation and dealings with him, the things he says and self-admits to and screenshots of him on his "lol-academy.net" Discord communicating with the boosters that he scams. There are also some PayPal transactions that he has sent me to show off, and some other images like Lol-Academy's support team confirming they are aware about Korey but can't do anything about it.

Proof
######################

Imgur Album with all proof regarding his scams

Etc
https://www.sythe.org/threads/scam-boosting-service-promience-boosting/
https://www.sythe.org/threads/dynamic-boosting-scam/
https://www.sythe.org/threads/all-r...n-the-market-duo-queue-coaching-up-to-master/

These are links of his other scams on another forum and you can see he reuses the same thread designs and prices. The guy is so uncreative

Last edited:
Report ip hash: c9934eccd74d9714ba55b9

cenobiotic

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Banned - germies
The booster PonaoEqv completed 90% of my order and is fulfilling the rest closer to when the season ends. I have nothing bad to say about PonaoEqv sure he might be verbally abusive the odd time but as long as i'm seeing progress on my account and my order gets completed i'm a happy customer

Report ip hash: fd1115b9e8db7a978b804a

germies

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Banned on Sythe - https://www.sythe.org/threads/4122034/boo/
PonaoEqv completed my order from unranked-master he isn't a scammer everything he said has came true to this point i have no reason to doubt him or his legitimacy
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Vasl

Report ip hash: 70377c9b54a17319b9dcbd

EpicBoost

⭐BOOST SERVICE┃3000+ FEEDBACK 99.9%┃32K+ FOLLOWERS
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:
Report ip hash: b6cf7f1c54b69a2f93d73e

EquivalentKid

Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
PonaoEQV got me from platinum 1 to GM in 2 weeks and he is still fulfilling my order until GM end of season he is not a scammer he has done everything he said he would and complied with all my demands sure he can be rude, arrogant and obonxious saying N word or w/e it is how he speaks but it doesn't bother me because my order is being completed and that's what i paid for.

1636045004733.png

Report ip hash: bfcf3dc5b62e53e04e0cd5

quoc_nhan

Banned
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Banned - Aristxtle
PonaoEQV is a legitimate booster if he was a scammer i would have chargeback payment and get my money back for an uncompleted order. He boosted me from Diamond 3 0 LP - Diamond 1 then we did another deal to master which he completed perfectly it was a tough order my account only gained +13-14 per win and lose -17 to 19
VSJNQ29.png

Report ip hash: 94847c1ea2211a6ef824a7

PeerlessKnight

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I placed an order 2 days ago for diamond 1 - master duo queue and the booster has set me up with someone to play with a 75% wr and always reachs out.

Report ip hash: f210f439434131d0b21656

fauxsglove

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I placed an order from platinum 1 to D3 duo queue and ponaoeqv started the order within 24h and the progress has been going amazing so far; i have no reason to doubt him or his operation and it seem like the original poster is just trying to scam him or fraud him out of his service by charging back the money and already getting masters

u0My14z.png

Report ip hash: b7259c76ea9bc2142ce798

Myto457

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
PonaoEQV has done multiple orders for me, not only this season, but last season as well. I've known him for 1.5 years already and every time I need him to do a job for me he completes it very quickly. Here was the last job he completed for me, I needed 5 wins to get gold 4 and he completed the job within 1 day.

Report ip hash: c267cd5e8981c4934864ab

berrins

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
PonaoEQV has completed 3 orders for me

I contacted him when i was diamond 3 and so far i'm at diamond 1 i placed an order to master and he's working on it and i know it will be completed cause he completed all other orders w/o any issue

he didnt scam me at all and obviously not for all these customers, seems legit to me idk what happened between himself and the person uploaded but he had legit deal with me

here is a screenshot of his progress so far:

mGSAhU0.jpg

Report ip hash: edab4a63f07af30dbc8801

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Since some of these rep leavers here are multi's of each other, I'm inclined to believe it's the disputed making these posts. I will leave it up to @EpicNPC to take a deeper dive.

Only staff can view this content.

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
In a desperate attempt to look legitimate you actually got 7 people to post on this thread. It is completely unrelated to the post as well if you had a brain and actually read it. You're scamming boosters and often extorting from your customers and I showed proof of this. I never said you don't complete your "customers" order. I love how no one even bother denying the claim of you scamming boosters and your operation. Everyone here is just saying the generic copy paste "he did my order"

Also mods please clean up this Thread. The 7 people above are completely unrelated to this post and are just copy and pasting the same things as instructed. Don't know how much obvious it needs to be that the scammer is trying to dodge responsibility. Seller's with 10x the rep that even do that. He hasn't directly replied with anything and is rallying customers to try to shift blame

Last edited:

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Since some of these rep leavers here are multi's of each other, I'm inclined to believe it's the disputed making these posts. I will leave it up to @EpicNPC to take a deeper dive.
Thank you for your assistance here. These are essentially the same accounts? So the disputed is just vouching for himself? LOL

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Thank you for your assistance here. These are essentially the same accounts? So the disputed is just vouching for himself? LOL
Yes, some of these posters are the exact same person. Throwing a massive spanner in all of these posts legitimacy.

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
- proof that the disputed has spent the morning trying to personally contact me because I've removed his "valorantboosting" discord that is linked to his LoL boosting thread in question. He's seen the dispute and refuses to comment on it and instead confirmed by a EpicNPC mod to more than likely be on multiple accounts posting reviews for himself and wants to likely blackmail me further privately to have this taken down. Don't know how much more self-incrimimating you can get when you're multi accounting and posting reviews for yourself on a SCAM REPORT and then confirming you've seen the dispute but are refusing to work with EpicNPC staff to resolve the issue but instead trying to contact me privately under false pretenses.

You posted your main league boosting thread with the Discord tag I provided on this thread and implicated responsibility as well as claimed that it was you. Now you are saying you merely work for Korey and it's not you? You send pictures of your "friend" to me for fun, show proof of receiving payments from everyone, proof of you cashing out under the name Korey but it's not you? Sounds legit

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Report ip hash: 30542447fb66f625dcde21

bravery111

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
are you a bot? these responses are beyond generic, man Korey you act like an actual Oblivion NPC or something. Btw if moderators check my inbox on here they'll see that you already messaged me but you've refused to say anything with the evidence I've provided. It's hilarious how some of these replies you've posted on your alt accounts aim to poke at my credibility or "validity" but I provided extensive evidence and explanations of everything and Korey being somewhat of subhuman IQ is playing it off as I'm speaking with no basis or proof

Hey, sorry about your situation. I'm not a bot, but the guy you're disputing asked me to help him earlier so I posted. I've deleted it because I asked the person who played with me if he got paid, and he said he didn't. So I can confirm that part is true.

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey, sorry about your situation. I'm not a bot, but the guy you're disputing asked me to help him earlier so I posted. I've deleted it because I asked the person who played with me if he got paid, and he said he didn't. So I can confirm that part is true.
No offense on my part then I assumed you were him on another account again. Glad you decided to came forward, thank you

bravery111

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Apparently the dude adds high ranking players on the ladder and "recruits" them, pretending to be from an elo-boosting website. Then he uses them and never pays them.

0bc5c4526e.png

b52c8f5c81.png

Report ip hash: 7e0eb59e27ebd31debc3dc

Mononym

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
SmartSelect_20211104-134622_Discord.jpg

Peak professionalism, he doesn't even deny it. Also autistic ape is still dodging this thread and he says he can hurt me LMAO what a legit guy!

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Report ip hash: 30542447fb66f625dcde21
Status
Not open for further replies.