• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

DUDES WTF!!

spaztasic4 -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alien IS a scammer.

Check the attachment up the top /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alien

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Alien IS a scammer.

Check the attachment up the top /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i would shut the [censored] up spaz..ur a scammer...you have no room to talk...and i did not steal that epic warrior..i got it for free from Excellence

Infamous

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, that screenshot captures him saying I used to scam....what did it prove? Then Badxo says "yea like a week ago", you guys can't really accept that as proof, lol what did it prove...i still don't see it /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

spaztasic4 -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also guys i have more SS of him begging me to take it off, from our xfire chat and more proof of him saying he's a scammer and trying to say sorry to me, about it.

I said its not me you have to be sorry for its all the people you scammed, so if anyone wants the rest i have them.:)

Alien

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol Spaztasic...i never said any of that [censored] besides i did scam b4...but i gave the account back after 30 min cuz i felt bad