• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Drumbum18

poipoi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright so I traded Drumbum my account(60 lock/rogue) for his 60(warrior) account. Everything was fine for a few days and he came off to be a very nice guy,then the password was changed randomly. I contacted drumbum via AIM and he said the OO must have changed it and gave me the OO's AIM. The OO claimed that the account was scammed. So Drumbum offers to repay me with another account or paypal. I tell him another account will do.

This started on the 1st of November. I waited two weeks because I figured he would come through. By this point he is ignoring all of my AIM's and I know he has been on since he has a ton of MD posts from then to now.

So yeah, that's my story.

drumbum18

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/421287-scammer-drumbum18-aim-linxgo1d-refusing-compensate-recalled-account.html
good one.

poipoi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So you reply to MD but not AIM huh?

Are you going to deny any of this as the truth too or what?

-edit He also blocked me on AIM now. I guess there is no resolving it :-\.

-edit He also changed my pos to a neg saying he gave me an account when he didn't.