• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Druidzillla-BANNED here is why

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Druidzilla shares the email account with Hughefer who we know is a scammer and a liar.

Druidzilla told me they are friends and they share the email addy.

Um okaaaaaaay... cuz email addys are so hard to come by.

You know what happens when you lie with dogs that have fleas ...

If anyone trades with them over AIM after this post please dont come here crying about it. The info is out there.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey alex,
Yeh Over My time here i have found ways to see past scammers and try to help if i can. But People dont read or bother with the red tags anymore and let themselves get taken.

Makes Me almost want to bring shivcraft back into effect. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
So wait...we're banning scammers now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Before Most mods here Scammers use to get banned as long as proof was given such as screenshots etc.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Not sure,
It would be nice to have a way besides ratings to distinquish Legit Vs Scammers. But then Scammers Mainly have Mutiple accounts on markee. So who Knows /Shrug

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
If you guys have a workable solution let me hear it. Im always open to new ideas.

Lets start with the proof.

IM logs-screenshots can be edited right? Thus there goes that unless something has changed that Im not aware of.

How are we suppost to judge who is telling the truth and who doesn't? Most people posting here have their group of friends right?
So A pisses B off and then here comes C D and F to back up B even so they had nothing to do with the deal.

The reason behind not banning scammers was we rather would like to know who they are and that way we have the choice of not dealing with them. However that too is failing.

I know I brought attention to a person that was obviously scamming , posted in the thread and low and behold below my post the bids for the account kept coming in.

3 hours later the complaints were also comming in about this person being a scammer.....DUH!!!

So what am I suppost to do?

I do agree 100% with you that its not working. If anyone has an idea please let me hear it.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah i know...but then they stopped...and im wondering if they are bringing it back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am starting to ban for scamming if I have no doubt in my mind that this person is scamming.

I also started closing accounts with multiple AKAs.

I believe I got 4-5 users this week that had 8 + accounts its like a tangled web and it takes time and nerves.

But understand that Im doing this on MY personal time.

Its a long process and I really try make sure Im not going after innocent people here.

edited cuz I can't spell