• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Drasticdayz = scammer

Amerock

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We talked for a bit, he pretended to try and get a middleman, couldnt find one, we traded pws after seeing chars ingame, he changed both account passwords =(

if a 60 orc hunter on archimonde named koraz or something like that tries to trade, dont do it.

DrasticDayz

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Please. you tryed to scam me I have my account back because you didnt change the pass. your accoutn had 3 lvl 1 alts and no 60 lock. Try scamming a little better and remember to change the pass

Amerock

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
drastic....you probly forgot to switch to the server the 60 lock was on...there was 3 lvl1 alts on archimonde, the server i met your hunterr on.

and if i was scamming you, explain why you changed my accounts pw and changed yours too, then signed off? i just want my acct back =(

Amerock

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
well im talking to drastic now, i have nowhere else to converse since he signed off/blocked me on aim after he took my account, ill pm him now, hopefully he answers.

drastic you have your account, just please give me mine

Amerock

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
man i feel so.....donno what i feel right now. i know i didn't scam anyone, the 60 warlock was there, ive spent months palying him, but just because this guy says it repeatedly on this site, noone will believe me, and this guy gets a free warlock. dont know what to say except i cant beleive someone would do that, ill be on aim if you decide to give me my acct back..ill delete this topic and everything if you do.