• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Dont buy accounts from "Excite" .Giving away account info, sqa!

johomoe-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought an account off him a while ago.He kept recalling it then giving it back, happened about 4 times.
Finally recalled it wont give it back.
Doesnt effect me though cause i already sold it and made a profit, he just ripped off some other guy.

Heres the account info.
Login: Atamol
PW: ?????
E-mail: [email protected]
SQ/A: Santa Rita
<font color="red"> admin edit dont post personal info </font>
[email protected]

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Haha. You're a funny guy.

I recalled once, and I contacted you ASAP.

You've been using the mage to scam people, i.e Drax, and kept the mage and his warlock. I gave him the mage, so good luck scamming more people with it.

Edit: btw, you never once attempted to contact me, when these "4" recalls happened. So that's your loss.

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you sold the account & made your profit, why are you saying he wont give it back too you? For what? you already sold it remember.

johomoe-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Guess again, you recalled it atleast 3 times then said it was the OO. Anyways ur dodgy as [censored] thankgod i dont trade accounts anymore.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
How am I dodgy? Those times I so called recalled it, you never once tried to contact me. I contacted you the first time I recalled it, as soon as I did.

The 2nd time I recalled it, it was because you've scammed 2 people with it. I recalled it and gave it to Drax, since you scammed him and kept his warlock. You honestly think I even care about the mage? I was giving it to who it rightfully belongs to, and you sir, are not it.

You've already stated in another thread that you don't care about your rep anymore, whoever honestly believes you is just about as stupid as you are.

I like the negative you gave me too.. you contacted paypal about me? Show some proof, you stupid tool.

If someone kept recalling it like you said, that's your own fault. I told you when I gave it back to you when I recalled it the first time, to get the e-mail change.. I guess you didn't, eh? Y OU LO SE.

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I owned that account once, and sold it. The guy had it recalled on him. Awile later I was randomly contacted and he got it back. Then it was recalled again.

Crazy account.

Stev

For_the_Loose

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I owned that account once, and sold it. The guy had it recalled on him. Awile later I was randomly contacted and he got it back. Then it was recalled again.

Crazy account.

Stev

[/ QUOTE ]
It goes round round...huh?