• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Do NOT trade with Aim - Thormx988

Hostile1

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Do not trade, sell, or buy, from AIM sn THORMX988 .

The guy is a great scammer, if there's such a thing. Offered me a great deal for a mage. I found out later, after the scam, that he messaged a mage and paid the guy 5g to show his character to me.

Meanwhile, on another sn, he messages me for another trade, similar type deal with paying someone to show the character to me. We swap account info for both trades, info doesnt work on his side, my passes are changed. I recall just in time for me to see all of my gear on both characters have been DE'd.

The guy has obviously forgotten about it, because he messages me every day or two, asking about trades. So I've been making new AIM sn's and spamming him until he blocks it. Nothing else I can do about it.

Message me if you have any questions about it or his other sn.

-MCwarcraft

Hostile1

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Do not trade, sell, or buy, from AIM sn THORMX988 .

The guy is a great scammer, if there's such a thing. Offered me a great deal for a mage. I found out later, after the scam, that he messaged a mage and paid the guy 5g to show his character to me.

Meanwhile, on another sn, he messages me for another trade, similar type deal with paying someone to show the character to me. We swap account info for both trades, info doesnt work on his side, my passes are changed. I recall just in time for me to see all of my gear on both characters have been DE'd.

The guy has obviously forgotten about it, because he messages me every day or two, asking about trades. So I've been making new AIM sn's and spamming him until he blocks it. Nothing else I can do about it.

Message me if you have any questions about it or his other sn.

-MCwarcraft