• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

DO NOT TRADE WITH AIM NAME KZWoWtrades13!

bballstud-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The AIM name KZWoWtrades13 tried to scam me, i gave him my info, he changed the password, luckily i didnt give him the SQA, although i'm not stupid. He has a rank 13 ORC warrior with Untamed Blade and he is missing the rank13 helm. Thanks!

bballstud-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The AIM name KZWoWtrades13 tried to scam me, i gave him my info, he changed the password, luckily i didnt give him the SQA, although i'm not stupid. He has a rank 13 ORC warrior with Untamed Blade and he is missing the rank13 helm. Thanks!

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
And I almost went through with a trade there.

Synergist

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
His markeename is Chonan. The Warrior is on Khaz'gorath on Pve Oceanic server. Do not trade with him ( I believe he is Alwina ) his Msn is also nenya87

Synergist

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
His markeename is Chonan. The Warrior is on Khaz'gorath on Pve Oceanic server. Do not trade with him ( I believe he is Alwina ) his Msn is also nenya87

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We almost did a trade but heres some of the convo I bet hes lieing about his Phone numbers.

WoWGlider14: Do you want to give me your number?
KZWoWtrades13: yea k
WoWGlider14: And I can call you to see if it works.
KZWoWtrades13: 07070142157

KZWoWtrades13: 027 358 7383 is my number.

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We almost did a trade but heres some of the convo I bet hes lieing about his Phone numbers.

WoWGlider14: Do you want to give me your number?
KZWoWtrades13: yea k
WoWGlider14: And I can call you to see if it works.
KZWoWtrades13: 07070142157

KZWoWtrades13: 027 358 7383 is my number.

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeap big time scammer, search him with nenya and ull get quite a surprise, I almost went through trading with him. I got him really good though haha.

I let him play my char, he let me the account he had, he said he had to go AFK for a few hours. After that when he was AFK, i searched his MSN address on MD and guess what hes scammed thousands of dollars + dozens of accounts from many people.

So I then proceed to d/e all his gear, delete his chars and change the pass, he cried to me about giving him the pass back (yes he lied bout being Orignal owner) So i gave him the pass and he spammed with me

"YOU [censored] AUSTRALIAN [censored], NEW ZEALAND OWNZ U IN ALL SPORTS"

lol..

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeap big time scammer, search him with nenya and ull get quite a surprise, I almost went through trading with him. I got him really good though haha.

I let him play my char, he let me the account he had, he said he had to go AFK for a few hours. After that when he was AFK, i searched his MSN address on MD and guess what hes scammed thousands of dollars + dozens of accounts from many people.

So I then proceed to d/e all his gear, delete his chars and change the pass, he cried to me about giving him the pass back (yes he lied bout being Orignal owner) So i gave him the pass and he spammed with me

"YOU [censored] AUSTRALIAN [censored], NEW ZEALAND OWNZ U IN ALL SPORTS"

lol..