• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Do NOT make transactions with VirtueKnight990

Kadaj

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He recently bought a Female NE rogue on silvermoon from me for 120 through paypal, I gave him all the info I had on the acct as I posted I would and the trade was officail.. A few days afterwards he comes to me and says that he got himself scammed with the rogue that he got from me, and demanded I help him get it back or I send his money back. I refused to givehis money back due to the fact the it was already transfered to my bank account and it was not my problem that he was scammed. He continues his threats to the point were I almost blocked him, then started asking nicely if I would help. I told him I would try when I had time. I have been gone for about 2 weeks I come back to 3 new emails from paypal staff saying they had a complaint from this guy several times about not recieving an item he purchised from me for 120, and they are now threatening to suspend my ip form using the site unless I respond with a reason for this complaint..

He is clearly trying to screw me over because of his own stupidity. I would not trust this trader.

-Kadaj

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
hey i do know that guy pritty well, but that was just very stupid, he seems to be scammed alot, but still never learns!

G

<div class="bbWrapper">I just recieved this email from him--<br /> <br /> [censored] like you have to make because you have nothing better to do with your worthless pile of [censored] of a life. GG. <br /> <br /> As far as the acct goes, I will be recalling it...and just for all this trouble you caused me. Don't expect to be getting it back. Go ahead and call me a scammer, no one gives a [censored] what you think anyways....your rep has already been destroyed... <br /> <br /> peace out, <br /> -Chris <br /> <br /> _______________________________<br /> <br /> When i asked him a few weeks ago if he could recover my account, his answer was he could not and it was impossible. Even thought i continously asked him if the account was safe and recoverable he admitted yes before the sale. Now tell me , who is the liar? Who is the so called scammer? He now admits he can recover the account , yet a few weeks ago he told me its impossible...Is this a joke?</div>

Kadaj

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol of course you only post the bottom half of the email. You idiot. I have every reason to keep that account. Trying to [censored] me over like that and pull the money straight from my paypal account, then you go and get it suspended.

I couldn't care less what you try and proof on here. My opinion is always the same for worthless scammers like you. Good day kid.