EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Dispute silverdrag

Dispute Type
Trade Guardian
8   0   0
Country
Slovakia
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
silverdrag
Directions:
- Create a new thread using one of the above categories.
2 - Copy paste the TEMPLATE below and answer all questions.
3 - You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Threads that do not have enough evidence will be closed in 48 hrs.

-

Information
######################
Purchase Date: 3.5. 2019
Date the problem begain: 21.4.2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord/Epicnpc
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: silverdrag on epicnpc

Your Instant Messenger ID: juice777.739041

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/conversatio...-middleman-11834.1468283/#convMessage-3943812
Approximate value of property: €450EUR
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? sremke.221761

What is the dispute about? I play on the acc like2 months but in one day i cant log in to game cant login to website game and cant login to email. he said the acc is banned but i dont believe him cuz the email pw is changed too.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? It was in thread but its deleted now
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc)
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? 2- 3 months
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.

I cant start dispute against him idk if he delete his acc or something. So i put Sremkes ID

ip hash: f13aab167d64c2a438d252

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
silverdrag requested his account disabled on July 23, but it's been reopened.

I have confirmed @silverdrag stole the account back.

Both his phone number and email valt******[email protected] appear as the recovery settings for the email account given to Juice777.

If silverdrag does not reply and resolve this in 48 hrs, he will be banned for scamming. At that time Juice you will be told to dispute the payment.

Only staff can view this content.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

silverdrag

WARNING: PENDING BAN
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
4   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scam - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-silverdrag.1488132
the account is banned is not taken back, I am not touched, the buyer has made a stupidity or something else with the account and wants to hold me responsible for it so, that he did not even change the parameter of account protection, I give you the history of the conversation I had with the buyer, and you would see that I tried to solve the problem. to know that the account is banned and is no longer my problem since the day he bought it

ip hash: 066b30c081b6b04442b489

silverdrag

4   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
hey , the account is banned for suspicion of sale. because they would have sent them pictures of a sales site.

I asked for more details but no feedback for the moment

Marshmela22/07/2019 (buyer)

send me screenshot

Yolo22/07/2019 (seller)

no problem

Marshmela22/07/2019

ok

Yolo22/07/2019

i have a bad english XD

ist for selling ?

I asked for more details but no feedback for the moment

is there anything you do with the account?

Marshmela22/07/2019

no

but if i get banned nothing change the email pw

Yolo22/07/2019

so as I told you since I sold you the account I do not know anything at all ..., I can give you the account of my wife because I have no interest in the game including it since the small

so I do not know anything at all, it may be related to the site of sale, because they had everything in the hands

I am really sorry for you :(, and I have too much hatred, for cons I have the little crying I have to go do you want the logs of my wife? I saw with her no worries

I'll keep you informed anyway I'll harass them to find out more and try to unlock the situation !!

?

Marshmela22/07/2019

okay

Yolo22/07/2019

i send you account or no ?

if I unblock you the thing, you will only have to keep everything, the Mmo is over for me

what is your mail plz ?

Marshmela22/07/2019

nah i dont wanna another acc

ty

i want this one back

Yolo22/07/2019

i want too for you

i contact you if bdo contact me for explain reasons

silverdrag

4   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
so from there I have nothing left to say about the measures he decides to take knowing that he has banished the account and that I tried to help him

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573890915802939392/602889782665805826/yx52ap048wtx.png
This is not accepted evidence. I have no way to verify this is a real support chat. Nor does this mention what account the ban is for. It could be for any BDO account.

Silverdrag you are the seller. It is your responsibility to help the buyer secure the account.

YOUR phone number and email address are set as the recover settings for gio****[email protected]. Why?

1) You either didn't help the buyer change this
or
2) You recovered the email.

The seller MUST help the buyer remove and change security settings. Most of these security features required confirmation from the original email or phone, so they can't be changed without your help.

Juice777 did the security settings for the email account get changed when you purchased this account?

If the info was never changed, Juice777 please submit a normal BDO support ticket (not chat) and post the account information asking why it was banned. Once BDO support replies, send me a full screenshot image of that support ticket. It must includes all replies.

Sremke

Trusted & Verified MM
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
470   0   1
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
His recovery email and phone number was removed from outlook, he probably recovered it
Email/account password was changed

UPDATE - I found mails from outlook that says i removed his number phone 330668****** and email [email protected]
and added my email as recovery

Last edited:
ip hash: 429203ecb9486150ca4700

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
61   0   0
Country
US/Canada
UPDATE - I found mails from outlook that says i removed his number phone 330668****** and email [email protected]
and added my email as recovery
silverdrag, part of our MM process is the MM will remove all security recovery data, which the MM has confirmed he's done. This means the only possibility left is that you recalled the email and then recalled the BDO account.

Full refund must be issued within 24 hrs or silverdrag will be banned.