EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Dispute against Virtua

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

CBSthegreat

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
42   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Virtua
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Account was sold July 6th 2019
Date the problem began: July 6th when he sold the account he was brokering for me
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Skype was the main platform of communication
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] virtuamd on skype
Your Instant Messenger ID: chris.brooks45

Other information: user was Virtua on the forums WoW USA Accounts Sales

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/vir...adiators-high-achieve-elite-xmog-etc.1470035/ Account 1 was one of the few accounts I had listed with him.
Approximate value of property: $575 We had agreed that he was to pay me this for the accounts.
Was Trade Guardian used? No decided we both had high rep with next to no negative feedback and both have been on the site a very long time.
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about?
This dispute is about payment I have yet to receive from Virtua for him listing my account and selling it on July 6th/7th. In the post feedback was left by user longaustin (https://www.epicnpc.com/members/longaustin.692223/ ) on July 7th for the sale of Account #1 which was my account I had Virtua broker for me. I had gave Virtua the go ahead to proceed with the deal at 9:50pm on July 6th, he was given all the information to the account previously as I was on vacation that week and was only accessible via mobile skype. Virtua had then confirmed my paypal address so he could send me payment for the account. and had asked for rep and he was going to take care of the rest.

I had contacted him the next day and finally heard back from Virtua at 4:18pm (July 7th) and he had said he had a busy day and would send payment promptly.

July 8th: Virtua mentions he has problems getting into paypal and said he would call them tomorrow and apologized for the delay. **This is the first time he's ever mentioned to me that hes locked out of his paypal, keep in mind this date for a later reference**

July 9th: I contacted him again with no reply.

July 10th: Contacted him again, said he hasn't had a chance to call paypal and said he was busy.

July 11th: I contact him again and ask what is taking so long its been almost a week with still no payment, Virtua finally replies and says hes prepping for a new job and hes been busy, he still hasnt called paypal and still locked out of his account. I then ask a timeline when this could be resolved, and this is the last I've heard from him.

Contacted him on July 13th, 14th, 17th and 18th and haven't heard from him since. Still online on skype.

** Contact with longaustin, current owner of my previous account sold by Virtua ** I had contacted longaustin on discord trying to find out if he another contact for virtua and had explained to him the situation. After a few exchanges I had found out from him that Virtua had been locked out of his paypal account since before this transaction had taken place, and requested longaustin pay via cashapp. Virtua never once mentioned it to me on the 8th, a day after the sale taken place via CASHAPP. I had saw longaustin already list the account and discussed with him that it wasn't a good idea until it was virtua and myself had settled. Thread was locked shortly after.
I have since tried contacting him on other social media platforms with no success. I am out of options and filing a dispute. Screenshots to follow.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): See Attached
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible): I was never paid
Other proof: Attached

ip hash: 573e215f9fe9a2db883e0c

CBSthegreat

Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
42   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Only staff can view this content.

Attachments

ip hash: 573e215f9fe9a2db883e0c

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Banned

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

CBSthegreat

Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
42   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It shows he’s been online but hasn’t opened any messages as they aren’t showing read

ip hash: 4ad14d0e6a1cb68afb2dd1

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
It's very strange for a member whose been here for 12 years to scam over an account resell where he earned a profit anyway. There's no evidence to suggest his account might have been hacked, so that's not the reason.

Let wait until Monday to see what happens, then we'll issue a ban. Maybe something in RL happened and he's unable to respond.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Virtua has been banned for failing to resolve this issue.

I'm not familiar with Cashapp, is there a way for the customer to dispute the payment? If so, they should do that, then resend the payment to you.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
From what I read cashapp is linked to your bank account or credit card. It does not appear to be anyway to dispute the payment on Cashapp, but you can contact your bank or credit card instead to start one.

CBSthegreat

Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
42   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It should be as easy as going into the bank and signing a paper disputing the transaction.

ip hash: 57b64e347960fcfdde0c49

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
You paid someone and the deal was broken. They were supposed to pay CBSthegreat, but didn't.

Just say you never received the service promised and you were scammed.

ip hash: 787a7ca639b0e6a7b075a9