• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
Services
  1. Tokens
  2. Other

GenTokens

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since October 28, 2021
Total Feedback: 2
Unique Feedback: 2
https://sellix.io/GenServices

DM MY TELEGRAM (@GenS3rvices) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY CONATCT MY TELEGRAM WITH
Cheap Discord Webhook Token Gen!

[+] This Is Not A Token Gen (Kind Of)
How this "token gen" works. So after purchasing you will send me a dm on telegram and I will invite you to my discord server which will send email verified tokens or phone+email verified tokens to a discord channell when I run my token gen. Basically you get free tokens!

[+] Guruanteed 100+ Tokens A Day!
You are guruanteed 100+ tokens of either email verified tokens or phone+email verified tokens per day!

[+] Super Cheap!
This is a really cheap service and better than just buying tokens since you get up to 100+ tokens a day for free essentialy!

After you place the order
Typically takes 1-48 hours! (Usually Doesn't Take More Than 5 Hours Of Purchase)
Make sure to add my discord right after purchase and send order id!
You will get an invite to my discord server!

[+] Monthly Webhook Token Gen Price: 60.00 USD (This is a shared plan, basically meaning the tokens are share with other people)
[+] Lifetime Webhook Token Gen Price: 100.00 USD (This is a private plan, basically meaning all the tokens are private to you)

CONTACT INFO
Telegram- @GenS3rvices

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 4e13700c33a9d1db04a702