EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Discord PARTNER Account +Premium Partner server (unlimited nitro ect ect)

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys, I'm selling my DISCORD PARTNER account linked here. For security reasons, every personal detail even the server name is hidden. If you are worried and would purchase otherwise, we can sort out a screen share session where I can show unquestionable proof of ownership but this will not be public :)

I am no longer a content creator so have no use for the perks I get by having partner status. I'd rather someone else have it that will use them well.

This account is being sold with my PREMIUM DISCORD SERVER with access to VIP server settings. These accounts are very very hard to come by as no one wants to sell their partner account.

PERKS OF A PARTNER ACCOUNT: All taken from discord website (FOR PROOF CLICK HYPERLINKS, ALL ARE UPLOADED TO IMGUR)

SERVER PERKS: Server Server View 2 With Massive Decks in chat

- Access to the Official Discord Partner Server -
- Welcome new members to your server with custom splash art of your choosing -
- and a personal discord.gg link to call your own
- Host your community on VIP higher performance voice servers only Discord partners can use -
- Add a choice partner logo to your site to show off your baller status -

OTHER PERKS

- You will be emailed all partner newsletters BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY... Free gifts such as exclusive partner gear sent to whoever claims the link -

Unlimited Discord Nitro Perks FOREVER including:

Usage of an animated GIF avatar
Ability to use custom emotes across servers and DMs
Increased file upload cap from 8mb to 50mb
Access to animated emojis
Super-charged screen-share up to 1080p
Choose any available discriminator for your username

A year's subscription to discord nitro is normally $100.

Account will be totally transferred to you.
Please make offers below, don't DM me for now.​

ip hash: 234a97a81a13291ecbd0e0

Conkley

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I can offer you $40 USD in Bitcoin OR PayPal F&F. If you want to negotiate / talk with me add me on discord - Conkley#0001 thanks and good luck with sales !

ip hash: 54fe429dec07bb12aba9f9

Mike7879

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
For Twitch broadcasters, we look for streamers that have around 10,000 followers and at least 100 concurrent viewers. You must be streaming at least 4 times per week.
For Mixer broadcasters, we look for streamers that have around 10,000 followers and at least 50 concurrent viewers. You must be streaming at least 4 times per week.
For YouTube, we look for channels with at least 100,000 subscribers and 10,000 average views per video. You must also upload 2-3 videos per week.
For Reddit communities, we take a look at subreddits that have 8,000+ subscribers.
If you represent a non-profit, we want to work with you too! Submit an application along with the EIN that matches your organization and you’ll hear from us soon.
Remember that if you're currently not actively engaging your community on Discord, you will not be accepted into the partner program. Partnership on any platform does not guarantee partnership with Discord.

how will you do this if you arent streaming??? What if the next person doesnt stream?

ip hash: 4a027523ed919ed5fe6deb

🏮Sakuya🏮

Warning: Trade With Caution
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
81   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - multiple disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sakuya-refund-requests.1434846/
250$ will be my offer.

ip hash: cb8f46443457d762d1c50a

🏮Sakuya🏮

Warning: Trade With Caution
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
81   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - multiple disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sakuya-refund-requests.1434846/
300$ Will be then my new offer.

ip hash: cb8f46443457d762d1c50a