• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Daedalis *Scammer*

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A new one. In order for you to transfer anything to any other account, the destination account has to have the same (last?) name as the withholding account.

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A new one. In order for you to transfer anything to any other account, the destination account has to have the same (last?) name as the withholding account.

t40p

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I did a transaction with him ***daedalis*** everything went fine. But then when i went to check out the secret question/answer that was given to me, it wasn't the same. He's been hiding and not responding to emails. Aim is ***WowRogues***, please be cautious when traiding with this person.

His personal information just in case he changes SN.
Name:
Marko Vracar
Email:
[email protected]

t40p

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I did a transaction with him ***daedalis*** everything went fine. But then when i went to check out the secret question/answer that was given to me, it wasn't the same. He's been hiding and not responding to emails. Aim is ***WowRogues***, please be cautious when traiding with this person.

His personal information just in case he changes SN.
Name:
Marko Vracar
Email:
[email protected]