• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Cyntrios33 - Sublife Connections (Scammer Alert) - By Marcus Antony(Victim)

MarcusAntony-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<u>History of me confronting a ‘Scam’</u>

Cyntrios33 Theory Part I - AIM – Traded me a veteran account with 3 level 60s (warrior, rogue, hunter and a couple of other low 30s) for one 60.

Fact 1: Cyntrios33 tells me that he is the original owner of SUBLIFE account with 3 60s. And that he is interested in my Priest level 60. He also stated he had a secret question and answer to it – which will be proved wrong further on. I tell him I don’t have the SA and SQ for my account and conclude by stating he does not have to give me his SA and SQ as well.

1st Clue – Why would he trade me 3 level 60s for one 60?
2nd Clue – Cyntrios33 “I must be nuts trading you 3 60s for 1 60 but I am desperate for a priest…”
3rd Clue – After the trade, I asked him whose credit card it was subscribed on the account page and he told me it belong to him, a few seconds later he changes his decision and he tells me it belonged to the person he traded it for. (Contrast on Fact 1 – how can he not be the original owner when he told me a few moments ago that he was and he had SA and SQ as well)

4th Clue – He makes me trade upfront, so I go first, everything goes smoothly and he gives me the account SUBLIFE as well. He is afraid that he might get scammed – hehe we will see who is the one who really gets scammed, me or him later on. A few hours later he blocks me on AIM for some reason I don’t know why – but I Ignore that warning.

5th Clue – He had repeatly stated that he made this account 4-5 months ago when the account creation at the account page dates approx Nov something 2004.

Sublife Account Theory Part II: Confrontation with the former owner of the account, Buyer of the account and the guild.

When I logged onto the tauren warrior on lightninghoof, someone in the guild who happened to be a close friend of Alysis (warriors name was Alysis as well I believe) the warrior asked me if I was infact him. I told him he was mistaken and that I got this account from trading. He told me he was alysis’s friend and that he got permanently booted by the original owner from the account for an unknown reason. He also told me Alysis, bought the account from the original owner of the account quiet a few months ago and that it was recalled and alysis unfortunately was intermingled with fraud. He told me Alysis paid about a sum of 300dollars for the account, but a few months later the account was recalled. I felt sorry for Alysis so I told him and the guild that I am willing to give the account back to him, and I asked them if there is any way I can get in contact with him. I give them my AIM name. They tell me that if they confront him, they will direct him to me. They thank me and warn me since the original owner recalled it off the buyer, he can do the same to you and that I might be next. They remove me from the guild. APPROXimetly 2 Minutes later I receive a message from someone on AIM with the name of Sublife1983. I was at first shocked and asked him if he was Alysis or the original owner. He declined to comment and rejected that he was just a trader. I told him repeatly that if he is the original owner or alysis, ill give the account back no problem, but he declined that he was.

1st Clue: AIM Name Sublife1983 is the same name as the Account I had at that time which was also named “Sublime”

2nd Clue: He took a while to respond when I asked him if he was the original owner

3rd Clue: He contacted me exactly 2 minutes after I was removed from the guild and after I spoke to former friends of Alysis – The guy who bought the account off the original owner.

4th Clue: He quickly came up with a price to buy the account for 350 us dollars. Even though I did not want to sell it and I wanted to know what was going on and who he was I managed to do so.

Sublife1983 wanted to see the characters in game, So I told him to make a character on lightninghoof so that ill show him the 60 Warrior tauren first. He made a character named Sassass. Now this character name that is strange and can be understood comparatively to “Ass.” A rude word. This reminds of the time I bought a rogue (Got recalled) 5-6 months ago, which also got recalled. The owner of that account used the same technique but different words and a harsher name of a character and password such as FUlol123 instead of Sassass as Sublife1983 used. In contrast the person I traded few months back also in turned out to be a recaller of the account rogue. Anyways, I am constantly suspicious on that name so I ignore that and hearth to Ogrimmor and to valley of heroes to show him the warrior. He looks at it for a while, comments on it really strangely. Using the terms “Cool!” “Amazing” “WOW” “Awsome” “I want to buy this account right now!!” “Such godly account” – the account only had 4-5 epics. He continued to cheer and inspect the account. Then he insists I show him the hunter and rogue on the other pve servers. I agree and log out to change servers. A second later a message pops up on my screen saying I got disconnected from server. I try to log back in only to find out the password is changed. I quickly minimize to AIM and I find out that Sublife1983 has already Blocked me.

5th Clue: He used strange and cheerful words in the process of inspecting the warrior’s gear. He didn’t bother to check the other characters.

6th Clue: He blocked me right after the account password changed

Point of View: Seems to me he wanted to make me show the warrior to prove to him that it was infact ‘his’ warrior and ‘his’ account items. Hence he didn’t bother to make me show the other 60s since he was satisfied that the warrior was really his. He quickly recalls the account knowing that it is his. Also he blocks me to discontinue further communication. Also it was a coincidence to why someone would want to pay 350us dollars before even looking at the account which he never did pay. He wanted me to be impressed by the amount of money he had to pay for the account, so that would eventually boost my morale to sell him and show him the characters AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE – which he succeeded in that. He wanted to prove he was really excited and really desperate for the account afraid that I might not show it to him. He wanted to inspect his gear to make sure nothing was lost or nothing was harmed, especially his warrior which he spent a lot of time on. The account was created on November something 2004 btw. Also had a credit card subscribed on it. Anyways, after blocking me I knew he had most likely recalled the account since quiet coincidently.

A) He had the exact same AIM name as the Account name
B) Was really extremely desperate to see his characters
C) Wanted to impress me by offering ‘Big’ money – which would boost my morale to show him the items asap. He wanted to make sure no items were lost once again, also to make sure it was his.
D) He blocked me right after I got a message saying disconnected from server and the password eventually changed.

This proves to me that the ‘original owner may’ infact me a ‘scammer’ as well. Since he has the ability to recall it, also the unnecessary reason to block me and recall the account when I clearly told him before showing him ingame that “dude, don’t lie to me, if this is ur account, ill give it back right now” yet he still declined and said he was not the original owner regardless of the coincidental issues I have stated above. At this point I have had known that the original owner was responsible for this, and also that someone “in that guild I got kicked from” knew my AIM and contacted me fairly quickly after I was removed from guild and shortly after I told the guild my AIM. Seems to me the original owner may be in the guild at the time (was present), or most possibly the person I was talking to. Or someone in that guild told the original owner my AIM that’s how he got in contact with me. I doubt alysis (the person who bought the account off sublime) did this since, he was reported to have been scammed and ‘not’ have the sa and sq for recalling.

Cyntrios Thoery Part III: (And the Final Conclusion)

I contact all my friends on AIM and traders and tell them Cyntrios33 is a scammer and that he traded me a scammed account. I had a discussion with 2 legit people, not to mention their names due to privacy or their aim name, and I explained to them what had happened. They told me to recall my account. Cyntrios33 believe I had no ability to recall my account so he continued to play it relaxingly. I told a friend of mine on AIM to make a character on my priest’s server to check if my toon was online. Guess what? He replied to me that yes he was online and that he was currently in Ironforge. How convenient. I giggled and he asked me whether he should harass him, I declined to let him do so. He let me on his account, I went on for a while to make sure that cyntrios the former scammer was on my priest , and he was and seemed really enjoyed my priest. Sublife – the original owner of that account was not ‘my’ base of problem so hence even though he is a ‘scammer’ he is not ‘my scammer’ and I had not been scammed by him as alysis did. The main problem was Cyntrios33 since he was the one who traded me the scammed account. Luckily Cyntrios was smart enough to trade the scammed account to some lazy person like me who took it from him regardless of these vast clues and warnings I had received. Cyntrios ‘is’ smart since he constantly changes his AIM names and his ability to assume the role of the original owner when he is infact ‘not.’ So anyways I was really upset at this time since a) sublife account got recalled b) Cyntrios33 lied to me about the legiteness of the account. In the end I found out the SUBLIFE account was in fact a scammed account taken by Cyntrios and traded to me. This makes ME and ALYSIS stuck in the middle of 2 Legitimate Scammers – Cyntrios33 and Sublime1983. Sublife is the original owner of the account and the person who scammed Alysis and recalled it regardless to the fact that Alyssis bought it off him. Whereas Cyntrios somehow scammed Sublife and took his account and knowing that it will be recalled traded it quickly to ME. I and Alysis are the Bait here. I have no idea who Alysis is but I know that he had got scammed like by the original owner, whereas I got scammed by Sublimes apprentice “Cyntrios33.” The reason to why I call them apprentice is under the circum stances that they both harbor the similar goal. Cyntrios just did the ‘dirty work’ for sublime and got rid of the account only to be recalled again. If my theory is infact true, The original owner of sublife is a secondary scammer and cyntrios is a primary scammer for me under the circumstances of my ‘case.’ There may be once again many people involved in this case, much that I have not even known of, however I was the victim of this and I felt the need to tell everyone on markeedragon what I had experienced during these two days.

It is time to recall the account and after taking advice from two of my friends I successfully recall it. My account is now in my hands and I thank god I was the original owner of my own account. Today I have learned a great lesson, and this I will not forget in my future years with the outstanding community of markeedragon. PS I managed to get a copy of SUBLIFE’S Account page, I have a screenshot and a Detailed info including Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Some part of his credit card, date of when account was created etc. Ill post some info here.

SUBLIFE [Logout]

Account Status:

Active
This account is active and can be used for playing.

Account Created:

November 26, 2004 6:42 PM PST

Last Login:

March 2, 2006 12:02 AM PST

Contact Information:

Contact Address:
<font color="red"> removed by Admin </font>

Phone Number: <font color="red"> removed by Admin </font>

Email Address:

[email protected]

Billing Information:

Subscription: $14.99 USD 1 Month Recurring

Payment Method:

Visa

Next Bill Date: April 1, 2006 4:10 AM PST
Notes: Your Visa will be automatically billed on April 1, 2006 4:10 AM PST

Date:

Amount:

Billing Plan:

01/03/06 USD14.99 USD 1 Month Recurring
Active

01/04/06 USD14.99 USD 1 Month Recurring
Pending

Hope this helps, be aware of these people and their activity on markee, If my theory is infact true, then they are pretty much the scammers here. I however regret not to capture the message history of these people.

Regards,

PS: Thanks to my two friends who helped me in solving this case and recovering my account safely!

<font color="red"> IMPORTANT: *This is a suggestion for posting, rather than a requirement or inevitability of reprocussion

<u>Posting unreleased personally identifiable information in public domain is grounds for legal action. That information including but not limited to Last Name, Phone Number, and Residential Address. Furthermore, making a claim that is untrue of an individual stands for furthered action, and is often time more provoking to whomever targeted.</u>

In other words, for your sake, please do not post information unless you're completely sure of its content. Also do not post one's name, phone number, or home address unless he or she has given written consent.
</font>

cHevyZ

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: Cyntrios33 - Sublife Connections (Scammer Alert) - By Marcus Antony(Victim)

wow

MarcusAntony-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: Cyntrios33 - Sublife Connections (Scammer Alert) - By Marcus Antony(Vic

Im extremely sorry if my article is too long, I also believe it may be hard for many people to read my article due to the fact that it stands really long and length, the thing is once i start typing, there is no telling when i will stop. Once again i am really sorry Markee for making this Post really 'large' i should have thought of a concise summary before typing this article. Really really sorry!

Regards,

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Wow. You have completely blown things out of proportion. Here is what happened, sublife is the original owner of the account, you go and try and trade sublife the account WHILST I AM AT SCHOOL (NO I did not block you). Sublife is testing to see whether you are a scammer or not because you tell him you have had the account for 2 months. Sublife thinks I have gotten scammed and recalls the password, I come back from school. I try to log onto my priest and it fails multiple times. I then go on and check if you are on any of sublife's characters with my friends account. I then send you a few emails wondering why you had scammed me after I had trusted you and given you such a good deal.

You had NO right to accuse me of these things. I come on here and I see my name printed as a scammer? Man it was a simple misunderstanding could you please talk to me first. I went and talked to sublife and he says that some scammer came on my account and tried to sell it to him. I say thats no scammer man I traded your account. He apologizes and says that he was only looking out for me.

I have the password im happy to continue the trade man. I am sorry for this misunderstanding but in future please dont come on these forums and start calling me a scammer. Do you know how I feel right now?

I want to trade back, I never blocked you, I never claimed I was the original owner, I was at school this whole time and I had no idea what was going on.

I realise i need proof that I am not a scammer. Therefore you can talk to uogamer2608 on AIM or sublife1983. I have traded with both these people man. I tried to do something nice, I traded you an account with 3 60's all with epics and this is what you do to me I can't believe you would jump to conclusions about me like that...

Cyntrios /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

So where are some screenshots? maybe a little copy and paste of text that was typed? can we get REAL information instead of your own word? i've dealt with cyntros befor and he is good guy. I even use to play on the same server as him, he has never scammed me, why would he start with you?

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Ok, I am sublife1983 and I traded cyntrios the account. I found it very fishy that this guy was trading the dang account on markee. When i sent this guy a tell he says are you interested in buying.. and I'm like sure.. then i ask him how long has he had the account? He replies, " I've had it for two months.. I'm like how the [censored] have you had it for two months and I just traded it to cyntrios. So I ask him is this his original account? He says yah, HOW THE [censored] IS THIS YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT AND I JUST TRADED IT TO CYRIOUS NUMBNUTS!! so i figured master87 or whoever this guy is writing this long over exaggerated post name is, scammed cyrious. So yah I got the count recalled and gave it back to cyrious, because this nut has lied to me... if he would have told me right off the back i traded my priest for it from cyrious iwould have given the acct right back... But instead he lies saying he had it for 2 months and he bought it from IGE for 200$... So there you have it... I gave the account back to cyrious and cyrious is trying to trade him back but the guy recalled the acct after telling cyrious he didnt have th sq/a.... Now markee can prove that me and cyrious arent the same guys by checking it... GG dont lie its stupid avoid a whole lot of bad incidents...

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Sublife1983: where is he?
Cyntrios33: hes not online on AIM ill link you the post tho
Sublife1983: hes not on?
Cyntrios33: http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/85239/an/0/page/0#85239
Cyntrios33: no he made this post on Markee Dragon though
Cyntrios33: man 1 thing i need to know is. Do you trust me
Sublife1983: yah why?
Cyntrios33: i just need to know that
Cyntrios33: now what caused you to recall the account?
Sublife1983: ok this is what happened
Sublife1983: i said hey man im interested in ur acct
Sublife1983: he says for real i said yah ill give 350$
Sublife1983: then i ask him
Sublife1983: how long have u had it
Sublife1983: he says 2 months
Sublife1983: im like wtf?!?!?!
Sublife1983: then i said where u get it
Sublife1983: he said he boghtr for 200$ on ige
Sublife1983: so right then in there i concluded he [censored] ripped u off
Sublife1983: so i recalled it because he lied big time...
Sublife1983: lied*
Sublife1983: i knew damn well he didnt buy the account
Sublife1983: from ige because i just traded u the damn acct
Sublife1983: then he gets on the warrior and said yah i had many months of fun on this warrior... then i ask why are u not guilded and he replied he wanted to solo.
Sublife1983: what a crock of [censored]...
Cyntrios33: ok you need to post all that
Sublife1983: i did lol
Sublife1983: http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...SSID=#Post85363
Cyntrios33: yes! this definitely proves us right
Sublife1983: yep owned big time
Cyntrios33: notice how he made up half the [censored] in there?
Cyntrios33: thanks so much man, I appreciate you looking out for me and making this post
Cyntrios33: i owe you 2
Cyntrios33:
Sublife1983: np lol
Cyntrios33: is everything with concealed ok?
Sublife1983: yah
Cyntrios33: Yeah, man i gave him the deal of his life and look what he did to me.. people these days
Sublife1983: only if he would have told the truth!!

THIS CONCLUDES WE ARENT THE SAME PEOPLE AND NOT TRYING TO SCAM YOU GG!

MarcusAntony-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

The only reason I said "2 months" contrary to the question was under the circumstances that you constantly declined to admit you were infact the 'original owner' of the account. Why would you not just tell me the truth and that you were the original owner? I have clearly stated before that "Dude, tell me the truth, if this is your account , ill give it back." Why was it so hard to admit you were the original owner? Also why would you block me on aim after recalling account? But you kept declining the account was yours.. I have not made up lies here and i would not spend 3 hours of my life to write up that whole post just for the sake of joking. You are mistaken, what i have experience during those two days i have written, you and cytrios are scammers for me, your the one making up lies not me! I have not made anything up, most of the info i got was from the reference of aylis's former guildies who warned me that the original owner was a scammer. Your going to prosecute me ? I have every right to post a person's personal info who has attempted and/or commited fraud and a legitimate scam to someone else. You both are trying to bring harm to others in a intelligent way that i understand. You are a theif, a scammer and a *******. You will roast in hell for your lies!

People! my statements dont come from me, they come from many people i have contacted when persuing this case, the guildies, former buddies of alysis, and many more! I have added only 3% of my personal point of view in the whole case! See for your self! You and cyntrios are not dumb scammers, rather smart who can easily fool people into your evil plans. Matter a fact, your aim message 'may' be framed and made up. I will prosecute you for attempting to scam me! ******* people like you will not get away with this. If that account info is true sublife, you will be hearing from me soon. Also i have had constantly tried to contact his email address minutes after i traded with cyntrios but he did not reply. In the email i asked if the account belong to cyntrios and if the account was safe for the trade. I also mentioned if the account was not cyntrios, that he reply to me so i can return to him. JUST read my post, i have included everything i have encountered.

People of markeedragon, even though these morons say that are not 'scammers' but atleast they have tried to attempt to scam me that i know for sure. Keep your eyes up for these people, they probably give each other the positive feedbacks no doubt. I may be newly joined, but oh hell im not lieing. They know how to cover thereselves matter a fact, there is not only one scammer rather two to three. These guys are smart scammers, be warned. I have made a deal with myself, from now on i will not trade with anyone that does not have a phone convo with me, or does not have a SA SQ or enough proof that the account belongs to them.

Regards,

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

[censored][censored] who traded me his account for my original account.... He recalled his account that i spent 9 months buffing up the rogue and the warrior for and he laughed in my face..... You dumb [censored]... I wish you would call my [censored] house ***** and how bout drive ur punk where i live in the heart of Compton, Brazil and Wimbleton...

I told you a lie about me being the original owner on aim because you were constantly lieing on how you received the [censored] account. Now you stfu u dumb [censored] Aylis's friends dont know that aylis traded his original account for my original account therefore i never played aylis warrior only my rogue and hunter.... AYLIS RECALLED HIS [censored] ACCOUNT THATS WHY I RECALLED MINE BACK!! IF YOU LOG ON ANY OF MY CHARS ON THE ACCOUNT THE OTHER 60'S YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM [censored] LEGIT YOU DUMB [censored] [censored] ******* **** SUCKING *****!! Get your facts [censored] str8 before u you call me and i get ur info and i beat the breaks off ur punkass... And you dont have a right to post peoples info. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO POST PERSONAL INFO AND THATS WITH CONSENT YOU [censored] MORON!!! Anyway [censored] you and whoever else is listening to ur made up non sense i tried to tell ur dumbass. [censored] you and anyone else... I'm done trading... So [censored] these forums [censored] you and [censored] everyone else again... signing off and ***** u will get prosecuted believe that...

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

You sir are an idiot. You are the biggest newb that I have had the unforunate pleasure of meeting. I hoped it would not come to this but seeing as you fail to see reason in more than convincing evidence I feel I must post this.

I love how you ignored every single lie you told me:
- I bought the account off e-Bay
- I dont have SQA
et al.

You are without a doubt the most paranoid, retarded, spoiled kid I have ever met.

A small misunderstanding which was YOUR fault and you come here and damage mine and sublife's reputation. Okay I tried to be reasonable and prove to you beyond a doubt that you were wrong. YOU FAILED TO ACCEPT THIS.

Multiple of my ex-trade partners talked to you on AIM. STILL YOU REFUSED TO ACCEPT THIS.

I talked to you and proved wrong every point you had. STILL YOU REFUSED TO ACCEPT THIS.

Then you come on here and post these lies about me and sublife.

How come it is that you are the only one I have ever supposedly 'scammed.'

If I was as smart a scammer as you are would I not have scammed before.

You are an idiot. You have no idea how to play this game, you lose IRL. How dare you call me a scammer? HOW DARE YOU? I am a reasonable man I even tried to sort all this out with you. You should be ashamed of your behaviour. You think calling someone a scammer is a light thing?

Frankly I believe you do actually suffer from Anxiety. You lied so many times in your "novel" that it perhaps surpasses "Mein Kampf" in being the most amount of unlogical reasoning I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Multiple people talked to you and told you that I was not a scammer. NOT A SINGLE PERSON.. NOT ONE APART FROM YOURSELF HAS DECLARED ME A SCAMMER... NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET. I love your evidence its beautiful you really are a master of investigation, retard. You wrote a fictatious novel which convinced you of your point, not to mention stupidity.

You made an alt and came and talked to me on my character, YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT IT WAS YOU. YOU FAILED TO TALK TO ME.

I hope you rot sir, this earth requires no more retards like you. Now go and sit on the bench next to hitler and your other paranoid friends.

You fail. At everything.

For the other members of Markee Dragon, please do not believe a word this blundering, paranoid idiot says.

Marcus... Leave.

Regards,

Cyntrios

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

HAHAHAHA. Take a look at the Link in his rating. Thats interesting. Seems you were a scammer.

GG my friend your gig is up.

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Well Well Well. Thats the end of Marcus.. Read this everyone:

Do you know this person? Report IM Spam

Cyntrios33 (5:30:50 PM): Hello Joe palazzi
MarcusA87 (5:31:02 PM): pardon?
Cyntrios33 (5:31:10 PM): Your alternate account. Joe Palazzi
Cyntrios33 (5:31:13 PM): seems you were a scammer
MarcusA87 (5:31:17 PM): nope
MarcusA87 (5:31:23 PM): I have no idea what ur talking about
Cyntrios33 (5:31:27 PM): thats not what noobian said in your ratings
Cyntrios33 (5:31:31 PM): and noobian is a site admin
MarcusA87 returned at 5:31:39 PM.
Cyntrios33 (5:31:40 PM): he siad your alt is Joe palazzi. Who is a scammer
MarcusA87 (5:31:44 PM): I dont know what ur talking about
MarcusA87 (5:31:50 PM): believe whatever u want
Cyntrios33 (5:31:53 PM): theres no point arguing it
Cyntrios33 (5:32:02 PM): the site admin pinned yours and his IP's together
MarcusA87 (5:32:05 PM): [censored] U you FUKIN SCammer ur the fukin scammer *****
MarcusA87 (5:32:09 PM): [censored] u
MarcusA87 (5:32:09 PM): [censored]
MarcusA87 (5:32:12 PM): go [censored] ur mom *****
Cyntrios33 (5:32:13 PM): http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/85239/an/0/page/0#85239
MarcusA87 (5:32:15 PM): ur the fukin scammer *****
MarcusA87 (5:32:16 PM): not me
MarcusA87 (5:32:19 PM): u are u fukin prick
Cyntrios33 (5:32:19 PM): Im sorry Joe Palazzi
MarcusA87 (5:32:24 PM): im not joe *****
MarcusA87 (5:32:28 PM): ur wrong *****
Cyntrios33 (5:32:30 PM): I can't hear you over your scammer voice
Cyntrios33 (5:32:32 PM): Joe Palazzi
MarcusA87 (5:32:43 PM): i dont have time to talk to scammers GG

Cyntrios33 (5:32:47 PM): Nice
Cyntrios33 (5:32:48 PM): Joe palazzi
MarcusA87 signed off at 5:32:53 PM.

Do not do business with this scammer

xxxsacking881xxx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

MarqusAnthony=JoePalazzi who scammed me out my game card. Here is my convo:

shawn says:
hey
shawn says:
u trading your account for game card?

JackieChan says:
yes

JackieChan just sent you a Nudge!

shawn says:
sorry had to re log
shawn says:
so how do we do this?
shawn says:
what is on your account?
JackieChan says:
hmm
JackieChan says:
60 rogue - 41 lock, 17 warrior
shawn says:
yea
shawn says:
how do i know you want recall
shawn says:
wont*
JackieChan says:
because i bought the account off ebay
shawn says:
ok how do i do this
JackieChan says:
Would be great if you go first, if possible, i can provide you with my account name first, then your key, then my pass if thats cool
shawn says:
let me scratch key
JackieChan says:
okay
shawn says:
ok give me ac name
JackieChan says:
shawn says:
hey
shawn says:
u trading your account for game card?

JackieChan says:
yes

JackieChan just sent you a Nudge!

shawn says:
sorry had to re log
shawn says:
so how do we do this?
shawn says:
what is on your account?
JackieChan says:
hmm
JackieChan says:
60 rogue - 41 lock, 17 warrior
shawn says:
yea
shawn says:
how do i know you want recall
shawn says:
wont*
JackieChan says:
because i bought the account off ebay
shawn says:
ok how do i do this
JackieChan says:
Would be great if you go first, if possible, i can provide you with my account name first, then your key, then my pass if thats cool
shawn says:
let me scratch key
JackieChan says:
okay
shawn says:
ok give me ac name
JackieChan says:

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

you want to know what i love about this markanothony guy... he talks all cival in his above posts, but when you get him on aim he turns into a child!!! lmao that makes me laugh in its self, on the other hand. if you are not a scammer, why get so pissed?