• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Cyntrios is a scammer.....

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It seems he is... After have the account he traded me it finally got recalled... So now im forced to get my account recalled. I knew this was bound to happen... Got damn There is no legit traders out here! I suggest to avoid getting scammed here is what u do... Go buy the game, level the character you want, and have fun doing it.... Well Cyntrios if ur reading this i trusted u.... u said the accoutn was 100% legit but u lied as well.... im done trading im recalling the account now! sad thing is.. he said he didnt have the sq/a, also he said the owner didnt have it... and i was 100% legit and it wouldnt get recalled.. thanks alot cyntrios scammer / liar / *****

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I AM NOT A SCAMMER. Dude, you traded me the account and it had bad rep so I got deguilded and now everyone on the server spams me and tells me im a hacker because of the rep you earned on the account.

Then the account gets banned because of your reputation some guy reported the account.

So I got my account back. NOT THROUGH SQA, but through the fact that I knew your password because it was the same.

Please stop accusing me I have done nothing to no one.