• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Chris211 Huge Scammer -- Read AIM: WhitestAfrOcan21

TheSkunkist-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sold me his epic warrior for 220usd on kil jadean its a night elf, told me he would give me his secret answer secret question and cd key in 2 days after money was transferred to his bank, he recalls it within a day, tries to act like he didnt recall it, says his friend recalled it, when i have previous convo saved proving he stated that he claimed he was the 'original owner', accusing me of stealing his 100g, what a theif... He sold me his warrior account for my 220.00 USD via paypal and now I lost my money. Going to file a paypal complaint. For some reason, he probably had a hand in this , seeing he knew a lot of what happend to my money and where it went. I am also suspecting he switched Aims. His aim is WhitestAfrOcan21 -> Paypal Theif. Commited fraud against me, i checked his IP , it was matching the same person he used who sold me the warrior, it was he who sold me it, he who recalled it, and he who somehow wanted his gold back. Cheap [censored], i have one word for you , you will never ever get your gold back until i get my 220 back from you , you stupid son of a [censored], hope u burn in hell.

chris211

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ROFL get ur facts straight, dunno how he got my IP thru aim alone, that was a lie right there, and blatant one at that, he did not check my IP, and i have the entire aim chat posted in this scammer section, anyway who may think i did something wrong plz read it, i am legit, and i will stay that way, most of the aligations made are completly made up and based on his own opinion alone.