• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

cheazer accbombadiers is not loktar or who ever.

andrew978

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
cheazer you accuse loktar or w/e that is of using accbombadiers as a sn- that isn't true- cause i have accbombadiers as my personal(real life friends) aim .... plz come up with some evidence.

PBFreak

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow.. you need to find some new friends. Cheazer may be wrong, but accbombadiers/ADA Scoot Ridr and his other Aim names have scammed numerous people out of good accounts. If you choose to make friends with someone who is like that, you seriously need to reconsider. Internet scamming just leads into problems in various other areas of life.

cHevyZ

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
cheazer you accuse loktar or w/e that is of using accbombadiers as a sn- that isn't true- cause i have accbombadiers as my personal(real life friends) aim .... plz come up with some evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think we will just keep thinking that he is loktar. thanks though.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Not saying he is isn't. Loktar and Andrew978's IPs are different, but the ISPs are the same, so no idea really, just use your own discretion.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'm not 100% sure if he is, but on AIM Triton when you hover over someone's screen name on the left side of chats, in parentheses it shows their other screen names. When i was hovering over ADA Scoot Ridr's it showed (accombadiers) in parenthesis, PLUS I've seen his away "<3 u amber" up on ADA Scoot Ridr, R0xychick1986, AND accombadiers.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You know whats funny and pretty gross? I bet he uses that r0xychick1986 SN to try to pick up guys in chat rooms, too messed up to even think about /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Accbombadiers is the same guy as etbasswow (aim).

I did a MM for him, and it went smooth and seems like a decent guy. But I do not know the history of that Loktar guy and such, so I'm not going to take sides =)

Stev

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
You know whats funny and pretty gross? I bet he uses that r0xychick1986 SN to try to pick up guys in chat rooms, too messed up to even think about /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
FOSHO