EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling Cheap Godly Whale Kc 249 Ssr w/ All New Top Tier. All Advent cleared. $140

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
1331   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
Hello,
First time buyer and need a trusted service?

I'm offering a Semi Whale Account for your need.

All Payment via
Paypal. If you don't have paypal, I will provide different payment methods so don't worry ;)

Contact info at the end of post.

Account Delivery Time: Under 30 seconds.

[GLOBAL] GODLY UNIQUE 240 SSR - THE BIG SIX - All NEW TOP TIER UNIT- All ADVENT CLEARED Price: $140

240 x 5* SSR:

Newest SSR
Elisabeth
Just Released Today. So strong that could consider Big 7
Miss Etica

The Big Six
Verdandi

Amon

Morrigan x 6
(1/1/6) Have Morrigan Costume!
Rue x 5
(4/1/1)
Cain x 5
(1/1/5)
Ruby x 3
1/1/3)

Advent SSR

Nikita x 12 (6/3/6)
Kristian x 16
(6/6/6)
Sid x 22
(6/6/6)
Taiyo x 26
(6/6/6)
Kali x 15
(6/6/6)

The Must Have SSR
May x 17
(6/6/6)
Esna x 5
(1/1/5)
Ramu x 4
Lifa x 4
Abel x 4
Ian x 4
Taryn x 4
Edwin x 3
Electra x 2
Nemesis x 2
Mary
Mina
Nix
Karen
Deimos
Ashley

Marduk

Decain x 50 (used on Enhancement)
Sinclair x 9
Meril
Cheshine x 18
Rebecca x 3

Materials: 200 Crystal, 20 millions. White/Dark Knight Package Not Purchase, Godly Runes. Over 10 Runes + 15

Progression: Rank 300,
Story Done, Guarantee 8000 to 10000 Arena point each week depend on ban/pick
More Info: A Godly High End with The Big Six: Verdandi + Amon + Morrigan( Max Skill 3 With Costume) + Rue + Cain + Ruby with 243+ SSR along with. Have all newest SSR Elisabeth & Miss Etica that could second them as Big 7. Godly runes & easily clear any Advent Now & Future. If you want a godly starting point with an account able to clear everything or be the best person in your guild.
All Advent SSR Max Skills This is the account for you.

Account is linked to Gmail & Facebook and will be given fully to buyer.

All Payments via Paypal.
If you don't have paypal for some reasons, I will provide other payment methods for you.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF GAME GIFTCARD. SCAMMER MIGHT WANT GAME GIFTCARDS.
I will be available almost all the time 18 hours/day from 9 pm - 3 pm EST, 6 pm - 1 pm PST. If you can't get in touch with me instantly on Skype - live:moseiric , Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279, leave me a message on Forum.

Add me on:

Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]
Line: setsunaepic (All lowercase)
Kik: SetsunaEpic
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Somebody trying to use my name is scam People. Please be Aware. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON EPICNPC FOR VERIFICATION FIRST. He took the live:setsunaepic and my profile picture to scam.

My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum. I'm a Trusted Seller. I'm happy to bring Joy to you gaming experience.

Last edited:
ip hash: 9be1840673e220d82ffcc0

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
1331   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
ip hash: 210ec262c01da7282c00e4