EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Cheap, Fast, Privately Run Elo Boosting! NA / EU

Server/Region
NA
Boost Services
Boosting, Duo Queue, Coaching

Bacchiri

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ordered G3-P4 from this guy. When I bought I had a high MMR for my division and he increased it so by the end I skipped P4 and got to P3. Got it done in a timely manner, and had a ~80% win rate. During the boost you can check with him at anytime and he'll be happy to help you. Would recommend.
+1

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
whoops forgot to give a review!
bought TWO (2) net wins in masters for 56$
got demoted to D1, winrate went from around 55% to 53%, and 2 net wins turned into 5 net wins over 10 games
booster stopped playing, I asked angelak990 when the booster will play again, and I was told "I talked to him last night and he said he would finish it, I'm not sure when. I'll ping him but he's offline at the moment [...] but he should be working on it tonight"
no response for another week from the booster until the middleman (angelak990) offered a refund of the original price.
When I asked about the other 3 net wins the booster lost, angelak990 just stopped reading messages and stopped responding!
pay at your own risk :))

ip hash: c1bad4ba73e70321dc0f30