EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Cheap Faceit DUO Boost [100% Succesfull&Fast with Smurf Boosters]

CSGO Boosting
Duo/Lobby Boost

NemesisBoost

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   1   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts

ORDER NOW CHEAP FACEIT DUO BOOST!
100% Succesfull & FAST!

You join a lobby with our booster and we boost you to the desired level.
This is working with smurf boosting!

Faceit DUO BOOST

Level 1 - 2
$10

Level 2 - 3
$20

Level 3 - 4
$20

Level 4 - 5
$30

Level 5 - 6
$30

Level 6 - 7
$40

Level 7 - 8
$50

Level 8 - 9
$80

Level 9 - 10
$100

Contacts:

Last edited:
ip hash: 4b1cc3f9327239fa9dc9cb
0   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bad seller.

Trying to make you buy without buyer protection through PayPal.

He said 3-7 days, didn't delivery, he gave me 13 wins after 14 days, he promised me 250 wins within 7 days.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

NemesisBoost

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   1   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
We started his win boosting on faceit, he had no problem until the 13th wins after this He said that he changed his mind and wanted to get ELO Boost. We said no way for it because he paid for Win Boosting not for ELO Boosting. We said him we should make this order first and after he can buy it if he want, but he couldn't accept it and he tried to charge back his money and etc. and ignored us about his boost and we can't continue it because without him it's hard to make Duo Boost. We're still ready to continue it but he just still ignore us. I hope MOD will review it.

I see it's hard for you understand buy sure other guys can Understand it. Tell me please how Can we deliver the Duo Boost without you? You just ignore us, we contacted you on lot days but you ignored us on all. Like I said we're still ready to continue it but you still no.

Btw just I tell you other sellers here working as "Friend" payments on Paypal. This is why, but you paid in Service style but we accepted and started your boost.

Last edited:
ip hash: 70d0099575f191b4b2c4c7