EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Cheap and Fast Boosting/Coaching by High Legend Player

Regions
North America, Europe, Asia
Service
Boosting
41   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts

First boost done!

• -My Skype is akyeboosting and my discord is akyeboosting#7800 (There is a graphic but might be broken now due to page change)
    - Leveling/boosting is done by hand
    - The person that is boosting your account is located in Poland (im doing it by myself)
    - If the account gets banned during leveling,I will compensate you everything. Although it never happens I use VPN

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
AMAZING seller. He completed my boost from rank 13 - legend in 3 days. He is committed to making sure that your boost is done as fast and efficiently as possible. In addition, akye is a really nice and funny person and makes sure that whilst you are watching him play you are also learning a few things about why he makes certain moves over others!!! Best hearthstone boosting experience EVER!!!

Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

churry

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
r3 to legend in just one day.
Furthermore, a helpful guy which is always available to answer your questions or explaining his plays.
I'll be back for some coaching, thx bro!

CarterNPC

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
118   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
He coached me from rank 20 to rank 12 in 3 hours, amazing service would recommend, very cheap and friendly as well.

Davai2016

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey man. I sent you a message on Epicnpc. When you have time, get back to me please! :)

Edit: Finished the boost really quickly. Was kind and friendly. 100% recommend to anyone who wants a legend climb. :)

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Akye is a great booster! He's fast and gets the job done. He got me from R5-L in a matter of hours of playtime and he educates me whenever I am free to spectate. Definitely give him a go if you are looking for boosting services! He is the go to man for me now!

Kittipon

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Positive Feedback Super fast boost did my boost from rank 20 to legend in just 4 days flat. He was really friendly and motivated while boosting.

Last edited: