• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SOLD Cheap Acc w/ 255 ilvl Rogue Hall of fame (Famed Bane of the Banshee Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Rogue
Original Owner
Yes

Nescaffe

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 100%
Member Since April 17, 2021
Total Feedback: 6
Unique Feedback: 5
Hi.

Wanna sell my personal WoW account. It contains my rogue, which is 254.5 ilvl pve (with sylv 259 dagger), 2.4k Rio,10/10 Mythic in the hall of fame (top#100 world first sylvanas mythic), with sick parses, some xmogs and some nice mounts. It has ALL domination shards with 4 socket pieces. Most of the sets are upgraded. I also have a lvl 60 monk with 245 ilvl, a lvl 60 shamy with 230+ ilvl and others lvl 60 . As note, since i've seen is frequently asked, i have a random name in my blizzard account (fake name). I started playing in shadowlands prepatch and my rogue has CE with really good parses in CN. I also have good parses in SoD aswell (top 10 world in 4-5 bosses in mythic). Obviously it has rank 6 of reputation with Archivist's Codex Reputation, all conduits to 252 and everything socketed, 262 lego, and 77-78 renown (dont remember). For more info feel free to pm or add me on discord: Celerity#8458. Can offer some rogue coaching aswell.

Parses sample:

Report ip hash: 1c281ff85bb6fd2efd8415
Status
Not open for further replies.