EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Challenger Players | Every Server | 100% Positive Feedback | Quality Boosting

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting

akyeboosting

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
40   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts

• [*=center]
  • -My Skype is akyeboosting and my discord is akyeboosting#7800 (There is a graphic but might be broken now due to page change)
  • - Leveling/boosting is done by hand
  • - The person that is boosting your account is located in USA, Germany
  • - If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you everything. Although it never happens because our boosters use VPN

Last edited:
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
did duo boost g1-p5 was quick, i found a cheaper price then him, so he lowered hes a little bit to try match the prices of other boost, was freindly and chatty, boost got done very quicklly and effeicntly

tubby

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Brought 5 duoq games, booster was really nice, gave tips when needed, and to top it off, won 4 out of the 5 games, highly recommend these guys, really good prices also!

Kittipon

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Positive feedback I was boosted in Hearthstone but also used his services for League and I dont regret it. Pretty fast boost and was friendly.

Last edited: