• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

[censored] NOOBS

SpikeTrap-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This is what everyone does, Someone thinks they get scammed, They post about 2/4 of the Convasation. Make you seem like a scammer..... In the next 20min you'll have 3-6 Negs saying you scammed them also. I'll tell you one thing. I have scammed about once or twice yes I have, BUT! I have done way more legit trades/Sales/Buys....

Bartender187
Tannerped
Nekro1298
reakofawsomness0
Laxxkid902
Jordankfi
BBgun32
KuntryHillBille
Mropodopolos

And more....

I have done so many more Legit trades then most of you. I don't get pos cause most of them were not registered for 30 days. So don't give me that "Your a scammer" Then block me BS. This is all I wanted to say, MARKEE REP IS [censored]! Just a rate game. Most people get 3+ Negs because people give them negs then tell there friends to give them Negs. So don't let this BS Rate game fool you. And Yeah, I am 14 I do play WoW. [censored] Does age have to do with anything?????? Well I'll see all you guys in [censored]. Thanks Markee for having the "Legit", And No thanks to giving us the [censored] bags who live in there moms basement playingWoW All day trying to get to OMFG THUNDERFURY!

Well Thanks everyone for being supportive and Legit and for the others...........GO [censored] BURN IN [censored]!

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Have Comments? Post them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong Section.

sypheric

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What is this worthless post about? lol... For the simple fact you tried to sell my account to a friend of mine and he messaged me as soon as you offered him the account, you're truely bold for trying to even out your history, if thats what you want to call what your doing. No one gives a [censored] about what you have done more, there are actually people here trying to do a legitament trade without those [censored] trying to come in the mix. I've been on markee since 2004 and i have not done 1 scam... Know why? Cause people like you [censored] up everything for those who are honest and corrupt a perfectly good community just cause you were beat as a kid, take your [censored] somewhere else little boy, and stop playing with your a s s hole. Go outside and feel the wind.

Ace Logan

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
1.) Don't scam at all in the first place. And if you do, don't complain about it when people don't trust you.

2.) Don't cuss in the forums at all.

3.) The feedback system is in place like it is so that scammers don't register multiple addresses and then give themselves several positives just to scam someone. If they have to wait a month we find out who all their AKA's are.

4.) When you complete a succeful trade, post it in the traders area. Don't post just the scammers. This way you'll build a reputation.

5.) Get trustwho verified. People are more willing to trust you if you are.

SpikeTrap-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Seems to me like you have no life, You like to harrass little boys? I am 14 and everywhere I post you post, Do you like me?. You should really get out of the house more then offten. So you little [censored] [censored] basement living mother [censored], STOP HARRASSING ME!

[Do not post personal info, even your own. - Ace]

Wanna harrass me more, I am there.

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Your cool /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dosent matter how many supposed legit trades you have, if you scam one person you lose your credibility.

Stev

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me like you have no life, You like to harrass little boys? I am 14 and everywhere I post you post, Do you like me?. You should really get out of the house more then offten. So you little [censored] [censored] basement living mother [censored], STOP HARRASSING ME!

[Do not post personal info, even your own. - Ace]

Wanna harrass me more, I am there.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all take note of what Ace just said about cussing if you want to even be allowed to post this "stuff"

Second, please stop argueing with people, you just embarass yourself /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Good Grief.. Guess ill Throw my 3 Sense in:)
And Yes Like someone stated (One Scam = Scammer For the rest of your Trading Career)

Simply Put I have been here since 2005, I have been scamed 8 to 9 times ,
Yet I still havnt scammed anyone.
(You dont see me Whining about being scammed)

I have probably around 50+ Great Trades/Buys/Sells With only 3 Feedback.
(You dont see me Gloating about that)

People Know Me and Others For The Accomplishment of Being Legit Plain and Simple. The things You Do n Say Matter Nothing Compared to Actions.

Feedback (in my eyes) Doesnt Mean Squat , Negative or Postive. Anyone can give feedback. (One sec ill have my GF Make a Account here and wait for 30 days) Just Joking BTW!

Just From my History here I have Learned the Steps to better my self in trading and avoid being scammed now.

(Not to mention When Shivcraft Was around)
We Helped everyone as much as we could MMing, Scam Bustin, Account retrieval (all Free) But Yet Another Fact Still!
Who gives a [censored].

Anyways The point im trying to make here is,
FeedBack doesnt mean the world, and Once you scam You might as well Make a new name or give up.

Good Night.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Halofox your sig is broke ! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If you are in need of a host you can do it here !

The rest of you hush now sheesh who wants to read that?

FrenziedShark

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Halofox your sig is broke ! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If you are in need of a host you can do it here !

The rest of you hush now sheesh who wants to read that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, now he's banned we can all keep quiet.