• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Can't trust anyone...even Noobian

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well, it's been some time since I've posted on this site or looked at it, thought while I was downloading WoW on my computer (just got fixed) I'd finally post this (happened about 3-4 weeks ago).

I was looking for an account to buy, a shaman most likely and saw Rokosha's shaman up for sale/trade and thought I'd give it a shot. I had about 100$ at the time, but like I posted earlier I had a paintball gun aswell. I talked to him and he kinda wanted the money, but not really. I offered to give him a blank account and money so he could pay for powerleveling, that way if he bought another account he would not recall the shaman (avoiding scammers this way, so I KNOW his account won't be interfered with). Turns out he was interested in Noobian14's warrior - Noobian was selling it and didn't want Roko's shammy. Well, I've "known" noobian as much as possible off this site for maybe a month or two now and he's a very trust worthy guy. I talk to him, and he wants the money I have, so we work it out - I buy his warrior, I then trade that warrior for the shaman. In this Noobian told me and roko he did not have the SQA or CD key and would REFUND - please do note that - us (me) if anything happened to it. Well, I sell my paintball gun and told him I would give him the money if I could just play the shaman now, because I was very eager. He says he will let me play it for 400$ if I pay him over time..sure. I give him 100$...then 50$...then 150$...then suddenly it happens. The warrior is gone, Rokosha is pissed and wants either the money or the shaman back. Noobian says he never sold anything to Roko and Roko recalls the shammy....then Noobian shrugs it off "it's not his problem anymore" and I am left with nothing, as Rokosha is. I asked him many times for any sort of compensation but he replies over and over again "I owe you [censored]." You guys be the judge please, and I'd be more then satisfied if Noobian posted here because he knows what he did.

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Can't trust anyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

No you can't. I don't trust anyone on these forums AT ALL unless I know them IRL.

Here's how it goes. Someone who is selling / trading accounts gets what they need initially.

Then a month or even a week after they realize or already know they can make fast cash.. So they WILL 90% of the time recall the account so they can play it again or so they can RESELL it for cash.

Every person on here has this dark side.. wether they admit it or not. People are greedy and selfish and selling accounts / recalling them is the easiest way to make fast cash so they will do it regardless as long as there is no penalty against it.

There are NO laws regarding virtual goods YET.. The person buying the account should know this because they are taking the risk by putting money into an account they really have NO CONTROL OVER WHATSOEVER.Sorry to hear about your loss, but this will continue to happen as long as there are people willing to throw hundreds of dollars at these meaningless games.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black">We had this conversation before. Yeah it all happend and you send MOST of the money (was short 100$ mind you, but i dont blame him since account got taken back). Everyone knew the risks going into it, i told you i didnt have info but i had the account for almost two weeks and everything seemed fine, people didnt say anything about it being scammed or anything so seemed cool. So after it got taken back you and roko went apeshit and started screaming to give your money back (after i had spent it mind you). So we got all in a chat room and started talking about it, after a while Rokosha said himself "you can keep the account if you give me a gamecard" so ok, we came to the decision and everyone went there own way for the night. Next day Roko comes to me demanding his account back, i was confused and told him we reached the agreement, he said no he was getting screw'd out of the deal...which i was even more confused because he not only agreed to it, he came up with the idea. So after everyone got done bitching at everyone else i just stood back and and told them that we had reached an agreement and roko went back on it and scammed oddiz by taking back the account or whatever he did to it. I'll admit i shouldnt have been selling an unsafe account, but everyone agreed to it, and after we agreed to another deal, Rokosha screw'd you over in the end, take it up with him.
</font>

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Not at all man, I had no money after I gave you the 300$ and could not afford even a 30$ gamecard. You said that YOU WOULD REFUND ME if the warrior was recalled, please do not deny that. And why will you not do ANYTHING for me to compensate for this loss, even if he "recalled" (both of you say it was the other). You owed me 300$ after the warrior got recalled, you did not pay me back and refuse to even if you can some how pay me back, you will not.

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Noobian, please unblock me from AIM and I would like to work a deal or something, I just feel like you robbed me of my 300$. If you could just help me pay for a power leveling service (I am going to pay around 200$) then I would be completely satisfied, or help me powerlevel the character myself with you.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> If i recall, i had to block you because all you were doing is swearing and yelling racial slurs at me. Have rokosha give you the account back, this is between you and him not me.

All your trying to do is create drama, this happend weeks ago and we talked about it then, your just bringing it up for attention. </font>

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Who are you lying to? Me or yourself or MD? 1 - I'm not racist....so there goes all those "racist slurs" and 2 - this is not just between me and rokosha, I don't want the shaman account any more, I want my money back because the warrior you sold me got recalled.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> I have a pretty high tolorence for when people talk [censored] to me, but when they start saying some racist crap i dont put up with it, i believe it was mostly racial slurs about african americans if i remember correctly. And you bought the account, i told you it was unsafe, and again, even after all of it we still had an agreement, you dont just say "i want my money back" after you bought something, you wanted the shaman, roko even said he would let you keep it and everything was fine, he got greedy and tried to take it back or whatever so thats your problem. So give up trying to create drama because im not responding to your pathetic thread anymore. </font>

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
then you yourself are pathetic....lying over and over again just so you look good. I never called you a "******," but sure I did cuss at you, I was pissed i lost 300$. and yes, you told me it was unsafe and you said ud refund me, do you just like skip over that part every single time this comes up? "the warrior is unsafe and if it gets recalled ill...eh..somethin....so you have nothing to worry about" roko didnt get greedy, he said i could keep it if he got the money, you are the greedy one here.

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Noobian, You said that i should give him the shaman back. How can i when you called blizzard and got the account banned. I Also Remember telling oddiz4u that you will REFUND $300 if the account was recalled. So it was and you denied saying so, and quoted " I Don't owe you SH!T"

Lets Say the account was recalled and you didnt ban the shaman. It Would be like any trade, I traded my shaman for the warrior and the warrior gets recalled. Im gonna recall my shaman right? Now that means Oddiz4u is gonna ask you (The Source off the warrior) Dude, You recalled the warrior i traded you. Im gonna recall the Account i traded with you, But in this case the trade between Noobian and Oddiz4u wasn't a account, it was Real Life Money.

I Had the warrior for approx 1-2 Weeks Then it was taken from me by the original owner (The account was STOLEN from him) And i kept bugging noobian for money, Noobian kept replying with

" Oddiz4u hasn't sent the money yet, Ill get it to you asap ".

Then When noobian got the money he was saying i had the account for 4-5 Weeks, Everything was cool so he spent the money. aka " Ive got my money, i dont give a flying f_uck about anyone else, I OWE YOU [censored]"

Noobian = Scammer.....................

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, Cause noobian banned my account, Now Me and Oddiz4u have nothing.

IMO Noobian Pay back Oddiz4u.
IMO towards me, I got my account banned.

+ Is noobian black?

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Recalling an account you have sold already is like.. stealing cash from a 80 year old smelling lady from the street. Its illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is in fact illegal to steal money from others. But there is nothing stopping the original owner from recalling.

Since this is virtual goods that don't really exist they can't do anything to the person untill there are laws implemented to protect them. You are already violating the EULA by buying the account for real money anyways.

Just stick with buying the game from a retail store because this will happen nearly every time.... Wether it is within a week or 6 months the person will 90% of the time recall it because they are the ones in control of the account.