• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Can you please ban Badxo

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Its not bad enough hes been reported for scamming numerous people....he abuses the rating system. I had +4 positive now I have a negative cause of this kid making up stuff about me. I've never middlemanned for him in my life. I've maybe spoken to him on AIM once before. I know this kid is giving other people negative feedback just because he feels like it too.

"Hes been tempted to scam my hunter during a MM"
I'm sure you would know whether or not I was tempted to do something wouldn't you? If you're going to try to make someone sound bad at least say something that makes sense.

Diabello

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He should have his feedback giving abilities revoked

It sort of pisses me off that he leaves negative feedback because someone had a "bad attitude"

Badxo, we arent in 3rd grade. Just because someone doesnt treat you like a princess doesnt mean you need to to leave them negative feedback

I can understand if it was a nuetral maybe but not a negative

Jimbo

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Is this guy a scammer?

We were talking over a trade. But since I saw all the post of him being scammer, I got a bit worried.

I asked how we would do the trade, and he said he knew a MM we could use.
I said that I wouldn't do that, because it could just be some friend/relative of him.
He said, we could just do it, so he got my accountname, and I got his, then he got my password, and I got his.
I said, I would prefer if we used a MM from Markee.
He then said: "I need to think... I think my warrior is worth more"
He didn't say more..

Now I'm not saying his a scammer. Just saying I wouldn't trade with him /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif