EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying Buying verified (blue badge) accounts in different languages

Followers
1000+ Followers

ss_social

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
36   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Hi,

I am currently looking for verified Twitter accounts with majority of followers from the following countries:

Russia, France, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, India, and any Arabic speaking countries.

By this, I mean I am looking for 8 accounts in total. Each with majority of the followers from one of the countries above.

I am not concerned with the number of followers it has but I do prefer the accounts to have as many followers as possible. It should have a good Twitter Audit score.

My budget per account is 2000 USD to 3000 USD. Serious sellers only please.

If you have an account you want to sell but it is above this budget, please contact me anyway. Depending on the quality of the account, I can negotiate the buying price.

I will be only accepting Personal Middleman service. If you offer discount through Bitcoin escrow, I will consider buying via Bitcoin.

Please contact me here via PM or via skype: [email protected] .

Thanks,
ss_social

Last edited:

ss_social

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
36   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Hi, I am still looking for verified accounts.

Current top priorities are Korean and French verified twitter accounts.

Thank you.

ss_social

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
36   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Hi, guys, I am still searching for Korean and French verified accounts.

I can offer more than 2000USD depending on the quality of the account.

I will only be doing trade via Trade Guardian. Payment can be made via PayPal or BTC.

Thanks

0   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Hi,

I am currently looking for verified Twitter accounts with majority of followers from the following countries:

Russia, France, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, India, and any Arabic speaking countries.

By this, I mean I am looking for 8 accounts in total. Each with majority of the followers from one of the countries above.

I am not concerned with the number of followers it has but I do prefer the accounts to have as many followers as possible. It should have a good Twitter Audit score.

My budget per account is 2000 USD to 3000 USD. Serious sellers only please.

If you have an account you want to sell but it is above this budget, please contact me anyway. Depending on the quality of the account, I can negotiate the buying price.

I will be only accepting Personal Middleman service. If you offer discount through Bitcoin escrow, I will consider buying via Bitcoin.

Please contact me here via PM or via skype: [email protected] .

Thanks,
ss_social
I need verfied a Twitter account

ip hash: 1adba62a9a386586fb1de5