EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Buying Selling Guide Query

RisingForce

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Paypal chargeback - [email protected]
Hi guys!

I was reading the buying selling guide and I have some quick questions most especially for this Portion on the selling guide.
o Do not include your character's username, guild, server, rare items or achievements or any other information that could identify your account in the sale thread. Your character could get reported and banned for breaking the Terms of Service.

I understand the part for the username and guild but what about the server, rare items and/or achievements? Cause I think this three are the main focal points of a seller. Cause I wanna let the buyer know what server I was playing and if he is interested in that server cause some buyers prefer a specific server. Then of course I would have to showcase the items that the account has including the achievements if ever.

For example, I wanna sell my Dragon Raja account and I would post that I am playing on this specific server and I have these amount of unlocked gold draconic with rare motors/items only acquired via achievement or ranking which makes it rare. Cause if I wanna sell my DR, I would have to tell them what draconic I have unlocked as this is one of the main basis of the interest of the buyer, they are interested if we have unlocked the rare gold draconic that is one of the key important features in-game.

I wanna make sure I don't break any rules so I am reading every possible guide/forum posted on the rules and regulation including the process of the transactions. I wanna be a seller with a good reputation to further gather buyers/customers as trust is the main virtue of this kind of trade.

I hope someone can clear me out on this as I am planning my sale soon cause I have my games left behind and I feel sad for them not getting any more attention due to circumstances.

Thank you so much!

fairies-forest-anime-girls-arisa-shadowverse-wallpaper-preview.jpg

ip hash: df53e32748c2316490cc64

Romolus

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
27   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hello @RisingForce 👋

To answer your question and to give some examples. What you should avoid showing is really anything oddly specific which only you yourself have and nobody else on the server. For example: Your own PvP ranking number, some gear that really is impossible to get (due to being retired or having absurdly abysmal droprates), archivements that only very very few players have (this part really focuses more on world of warcraft, as it has an extensive and elaborate achievement table with a few that are also unobtainable.) As for servers, you shouldn’t have any issues telling on which one you play, unless it’s an dead server. The risks of being nowadays reported are still there, even though not as present anymore.

I hope that this here clarifies a few things for you.

RisingForce

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Hello @RisingForce 👋

To answer your question and to give some examples. What you should avoid showing is really anything oddly specific which only you yourself have and nobody else on the server. For example: Your own PvP ranking number, some gear that really is impossible to get (due to being retired or having absurdly abysmal droprates), archivements that only very very few players have (this part really focuses more on world of warcraft, as it has an extensive and elaborate achievement table with a few that are also unobtainable.) As for servers, you shouldn’t have any issues telling on which one you play, unless it’s an dead server. The risks of being nowadays reported are still there, even though not as present anymore.

I hope that this here clarifies a few things for you.
Hi @Romolus! Thanks for the help as always!

I now understand it clearly, but what about the items that are impossible to get that are only obtainable via the achievement reward? I think it's a plus value for my account and I wanna make sure that the customer has an overview of what he will be getting. If this is not allowed can I just tell them that I also have rare items obtained via achievement and it's rare but not show any pics?

Thank you again for assisting me!

PS. if you also do MM I hope you can handle my trades too

Romolus

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
27   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hi @Romolus! Thanks for the help as always!

I now understand it clearly, but what about the items that are impossible to get that are only obtainable via the achievement reward? I think it's a plus value for my account and I wanna make sure that the customer has an overview of what he will be getting. If this is not allowed can I just tell them that I also have rare items obtained via achievement and it's rare but not show any pics?

Thank you again for assisting me!

PS. if you also do MM I hope you can handle my trades too
It's very objectionable what one should show or shouldn't at the end of the day. I think with a Gacha Game like Dragon Raja there probably will be similar people who have the same achievement completed, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

As for a Middlemen, I am not one, therefore I am not allowed to offer such services. But if you need one I can recommend you our super moderator here named @Angel . Or if you want a random Middlemen, well then just use the trade guardian system at the bar.

ip hash: a974836dc285cb8fc97ac8

keynin

EpicNPC STAFF 𝙈𝙊𝘿 🌸Trusted Seller🌸🐉600+ Reviews🐉
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
154   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi guys!

I was reading the buying selling guide and I have some quick questions most especially for this Portion on the selling guide.
o Do not include your character's username, guild, server, rare items or achievements or any other information that could identify your account in the sale thread. Your character could get reported and banned for breaking the Terms of Service.

I understand the part for the username and guild but what about the server, rare items and/or achievements? Cause I think this three are the main focal points of a seller. Cause I wanna let the buyer know what server I was playing and if he is interested in that server cause some buyers prefer a specific server. Then of course I would have to showcase the items that the account has including the achievements if ever.

For example, I wanna sell my Dragon Raja account and I would post that I am playing on this specific server and I have these amount of unlocked gold draconic with rare motors/items only acquired via achievement or ranking which makes it rare. Cause if I wanna sell my DR, I would have to tell them what draconic I have unlocked as this is one of the main basis of the interest of the buyer, they are interested if we have unlocked the rare gold draconic that is one of the key important features in-game.

I wanna make sure I don't break any rules so I am reading every possible guide/forum posted on the rules and regulation including the process of the transactions. I wanna be a seller with a good reputation to further gather buyers/customers as trust is the main virtue of this kind of trade.

I hope someone can clear me out on this as I am planning my sale soon cause I have my games left behind and I feel sad for them not getting any more attention due to circumstances.

Thank you so much!

View attachment 1240436
Hey @RisingForce, It would depend on the game, but when it comes to advertising your content it’s best to not give to much information or anything that can be tracked. Basically emails, character names, ID’s, personal information, or any type of server ranking should not be disclosed publicly. It’s best to avoid posting too many achievements or skills as this could also compromise the account safety. If you have your account connected to Steam, avoid linking to your account.

Keep in mind, if Mods feel you are giving out information you shouldn’t, it will be removed. If you are unsure, feel free to message any Mod and we can help you out.

ip hash: 46085448669478fbf77578

RisingForce

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Hi @Romolus and @keynin,

Thanks for the help and clarifications, I now understand what I need to do when it comes to posting but will definitely reach out to you guys for any help if any shall arise during my selling.

Thanks a lot! :love:(y)