EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Buying BDO Account Questions

deusdea

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi All,

Looking to buy a BDO account, but I have a few questions if any experienced buyer or seller can help answer them.

1. Is there a way for Kakao to find out if you bought an account? Like logging in an account from a different IP?

2. User just mentioned here that they can always get back the account even if you get an original email: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/how-to-secure-my-self-when-buying-bdo-account.1314129/

What does this mean?

3. How do you validate your ownership of an account to Kakao?

Thanks!

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi All,

Looking to buy a BDO account, but I have a few questions if any experienced buyer or seller can help answer them.

1. Is there a way for Kakao to find out if you bought an account? Like logging in an account from a different IP?

2. User just mentioned here that they can always get back the account even if you get an original email: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/how-to-secure-my-self-when-buying-bdo-account.1314129/

What does this mean?

3. How do you validate your ownership of an account to Kakao?

Thanks!
My answers are based on my experience and knowledge. It is subjective so feel free to correct me if i am wrong.
1. As far as i know, pa does not care about sharing accounts since you can travel from place to place, or your relative can play on your account.
2. Yes, account owners can always get it back even when you change everything such as name, address, and mail. All they need is to prove what card they used to purchase the game or pearls.
3. I do not know.