EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Build your own starter hero +2 services

Mobile OS
Android

jpgj92

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
21   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
BUILD YOUR OWN ACCOUNT: If you want specific heroes just let me know, keep it mind you can only pick up to 2 hero creation (ex: brutus+nemora). Hero specification offer are $10-$20 depending on a hero's tier, rerolling specific heroes takes about a day, and must pay in advance. If I failed to summon specific heroes within a day or two I will refund the payment right away.

To DO List:

1, Pick a 2x starter heroes
2, pick a desired server ( I recommend a new server so you dont have to catch up with people who are lv 100s)
3, Pay in advance
4, wait at least a day

5, Then BOOM you got yourself a fresh new account

Athalia, Shemira and Lucius SOLD VERY OP STARTER ACCOUNT!! the only thing missing is Nemora as a healer
https://ibb.co/5vVb5JB

#6 Athtalia and Lucius SOLD SERVER 64
https://ibb.co/P9Xd8zb

Payment advance Policy and refunds: payment must pay in advance to process the hero specification offer. Once I start working on the accounts there will be no refunds at that time, this prevents from people trying to waste my time by suddenly not wanting the account. Everything is final, unless Im not able to pull your desired heroes. Keep it mind it takes about 24-48 hours depending on luck.

If you are interested on making an account, make sure to message me with a hero you desire

Payment method:
Please note I ONLY accept paypal friends and family as payment method, any other paypal option will be verified through your email provider which you used to create the paypal email.

NEW DEAL: I'll be offering 10% off coupon on their next purchase for those who had purchased an account in the past

Want more information regarding the accounts? Please Pm me, add me on discord, or email

Last edited:
ip hash: a5f587f75a5745168ef234

AgentBrel

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A++ Seller Quick and Very responsive

I would recommend this seller to anyone, excellent communication and very persistent. Was able to get me exactly what I wanted and worked overtime to make it happen.