• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

BS!!! Scammed!!!! READ!!!!

XTradeX-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This is BullShit Some guest that does not have a account here at markee scammed me in the last 10min he said send me account info and i will send you mine what he did was take mine change everything on it call Blizz and [censored] and i cant even change it or nothing F***** scammers he even blocked his E-mail and aim i have no contact NO more account it was a F****** Epic Warlock all Dreadmist WTF /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MadW0WDisease

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
One day when you grow up you will understand that not everyone does the "right" thing or acts the "right" way.

Bad luck, maybe you will be more careful next time and make them post in your thread first before trusting them with an epic account.

It's like saying "Here hitler look after my nuclear weapons but DONT use them"

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
One day when you grow up you will understand that not everyone does the "right" thing or acts the "right" way.

Bad luck, maybe you will be more careful next time and make them post in your thread first before trusting them with an epic account.

It's like saying "Here hitler look after my nuclear weapons but DONT use them"

[/ QUOTE ]

Trading accounts is the wrong thing aswell, You gonna stop?

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
This is BullShit Some guest that does not have a account here at markee scammed me in the last 10min he said send me account info and i will send you mine what he did was take mine change everything on it call Blizz and [censored] and i cant even change it or nothing F***** scammers he even blocked his E-mail and aim i have no contact NO more account it was a F****** Epic Warlock all Dreadmist WTF /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Always ask for someones markee name, and a link to their feedback.
2. If you plan on trading accounts that you do not have recovery info, plan on being F%^&ed sideways running.
3. Show us some evidence, example: emails, and chat logs.
4. Dreadmist is not epic, it's teir ZERO entry dungeon armor.

All I have to say is sucks to be you, you might want to take the proper precautions next time. By the way try being paranoid, helps a ton! =p