EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Boosting, Calibration, Battle Pass Quests |EU US servers| Safe-Cheap-Quick 🌟

Boost Services
Boosting

cutetyan

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
83   2   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
✅ MMR Boosting, Calibration, LP removal and other Services | EU, US, RU servers | Safe, Cheap, Quick

WELCOME TO BOOSTING SERVICE IN DOTA 2
by Cutetyan (7-8k MMR boosting team)

MMR BOOSTING PRICE LIST

price list.jpg

7% discount is offered for 500+ MMR orders
15% discount is provided for 800+ MMR orders
20% discount shall be applied to 1000+ MMR orders
20% premium is charged for playing on US East server

25% extra charge is imposed on duo ranked (party) boost

OTHER SERVICES:

✔️10 TBD GAMES [Solo calibrating] - $25

✔️10 TBD GAMES [Party calibrating] - $30

✔️Battle Pass Quests - $2.5 (per game - win & quest complete)

✔️Fast removing low priority games - $2 (per game - win)

✔️Raise your win rate, behavior score and skill bracket - $2 (per Normal - win only), $1 (per Turbo - win/loss)

✔️Dota 2 coaching - $7 (per hour)

⚔️My coaching methods in a nutshell⚔️
If you are not sure of the boosting service efficiency, I can teach you to raise MMR on your own.

For instance, I'll watch your games, detecting and correcting gross mistakes in online (with dota+) and offline (after match) modes.

I'll define your gaming style and advise relevant heroes.

I'll coordinate you in team fights, which sometimes should be avoided and replaced by split push.

Moreover, I can use twitch.tv service to stream and share my experience and explain you different tactics, the most appropriate item and skill builds in a particular situation.

The main emphasis is made on developing your personal abilities and internal interaction. Eventually, you'll lead your team to victory even if your allies are not eager to cooperate.
⚔️My coaching methods in detail⚔️
IMHO, the best way to make coaching efficient is to focus on a certain hero (e.g. lycan, huskar, jug, clinkz) since DOTA 2 is largely about being certain in one's abilities. Besides itemization and unique ability secrets, which I recommend to bear in mind before creeps leave your base, your perception of game situation at a certain moment really matters. E.g. how to behave on a lane, where to safely earn much gold and when it's unnecessary to play passively, split pushing and dodging any fights. The perception of situation and the ability to adjust to any difficulties are the genuine stuff defining a high-skilled player from those who endlessly expect perfect conditions and go into rage when smth goes wrong.
With all the attention to the mental approach above, for a start, I'll prepare guides (a list of all distinctive features concerning skills and itemization), sharing them with you and asking to focus on that stuff. Hower, I see only 3 coherent options to quickly expand your perception of the game, which I want to include in our sessions. At first, I can play a game on my account on stream explaining my course of thoughts . You can watch the stream with conversation on Skype/Discord in real time. The 2nd move is to watch your games in live with dota+. I'll coordinate you on Skype/Discourd. That's the best option to define your desirable playstyle and behavior for safe/mid lane, directly improving your personal skills and perception. Eventually, I'll analyze your replays in solo matchmaking and figure out the degree of correctness of your actions depending on a certain timeframe. GL HF!

Click here to contact me on Skype
icons8-skype-96.png

or here to instantly chat on Discord
icons8-discord-new-logo-96.png

Discord user name: cutetyan#3830
Skype login: live:8fb8a1ffbd6b67a5
(cute tyan)

PAYMENT METHODS

PayPal/Skrill/DOTA 2 items (70% market value)/Steam wallet (80% value)

or

stw.jpg

NB! Buyer should be able to send money 'For friends/family' or cover any transfer fee

Some example of our work a few years ago:
▪️Boost solo mmr (5980-6200) 2 days▪️

▪️Boost solo mmr (4650-5050) 4 days▪️

Purchasing cutetyan's services you agree with the following:
Sale terms
Boosting is done manually

The person who is boosting your account is located in EU/CIS countries

The service is done without using any exploit or abuse of the normal game system.

Buyer has to cover any money transfer fee. Otherwise, proportianate changes in final MMR are possible.

An order is considered complete when there's not less than <10 mmr pts from what has been agreed, otherwise, +1 extra game shall be won.

If an account gets banned during boosting no compensation shall be provided. However, proportionate refund for remaining MMR shall be issued.

In case a booster doesn't manage to perform an order or does it partly once conditional deadline has expired, a customer is free to request a refund proportionately to work done and small mmr compensation/money.

A customer is entitled to receive reasonable compensation provided that evaluable damage has been caused to their account like MMR loss or low priority penalty (not applied to recalibration and behaviour score).

Provided that discussed deadline of order completing hasn't expired, when a customer requests a refund, he or she waives the right to compensation, but full or partial refund proportinate to MMR gained shall be made.

▪️My Dota 2 account shop - HERE

▪️My reputation on this forum - HERE

Last edited:

qwert09

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
16   0   0
Country
United Arab Emirates
Multiple Accounts
Did 4 games really fast and clean. Thank you

TEX_NIK

0   0   0
Country
Lithuania
Multiple Accounts
The curse of 4900-5200 was removed by September! This person is always able to conquer 5k pubs quickly and confidently. I cannot even imagine what he does to low mmr players. However, I will never appear with them in the same boat. I don't care about fates of inadequate player anymore.

karthim95

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The cheapest MMR boosting service out there. More over, this guy is friendly, trustworthy and responsible. 425 MMR in 3 days. Really recommend him and will again take his service in near future.
[/IMG]

gravilion

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The order from 2700 to 3600 is done quickly and qualitatively. If I'm not able to raise my mmr, I will certainly turn to September for help. There's no sense to spend time and energy on inappropriate players. If you have something to pay, don't miss this guy.

Maboo6

4   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Hi,

This booster is super efficient with his work. He removed 5 of my LP games within the day and very patient with me when I did a wrong transaction. Would recommend you guys to go for him.

Regards,
Maboo:D

azooz100

0   0   0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Multiple Accounts
This guy is a legend!

there is no words can describe the way he boost , his gameplay

i know that u are here watching these reviews

and im telling you , this guy is the one that you are looking for

bossted from 2900 to 4000

in 4 days

z3d

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
34   1   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
This guy is a legend!

there is no words can describe the way he boost , his gameplay

i know that u are here watching these reviews

and im telling you , this guy is the one that you are looking for

bossted from 2900 to 4000

in 4 days
Nice lie man. You wrote in my topic that it was ended in 12 days and it was my order. September just took orders from me cause he is too lame to have own customers. All screenshots in this thread are from my orders and from my customers.
Well done September, doing business with your attitude.

Davqt

0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Nice lie man. You wrote in my topic that it was ended in 12 days and it was my order. September just took orders from me cause he is too lame to have own customers. All screenshots in this thread are from my orders and from my customers.

I'm a client of September and I haven't had anyhing to do with you. You're definitely lying. This guy is legit. He's boosted me several times (about 1000 mmr)

Last edited:

Maboo6

4   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Well, I've never used the service by z3d. But September has repeatedly helped me out with LP's and others. [MENTION=369124]z3d[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Flame123

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
lol dude are you serious? This guy has helped me a lot and you accuse him of lying?

Thank you September for being legit and a nice person to deal with would purchase from again.

cutetyan

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
83   2   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
This ridiculous statement is easy to refute. All my clients will be glad to confirm that your services have never interested them. As you know perfectly well, both of our services used to be represented by one booster who performed orders on both sides. This guy had a right to make screenshots with his achievements and share them with me. And the fact you didn't pay him for the azooz's order, breaking the rules for boosters, confirms that you have no right to challenge a right to publish his screenshots. Moreover, you lied to your customer about the reasons of the order delay, concealing the fact that you changed boosters.

z3d

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
34   1   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
basicaly your agent who was working on my service just took my order and gave it to you. You boosted is slowly on purpose and contacted customer directly which isn't allowed. Because of this customer is not satisfied with my service (ofc). And now he just tell me that he gonna order from september and writes fake feedback on your thread. This is just a sh*t way of doing business. I didn't change a booster, your friend just gave the order to you and took another one to earn more. Also I did pay your friend some money for this boost and I could pay Nothing cause I don't have to. He broke rules by giving order to you.

P.S. All screenshots done by boosters on my service belongs to my service not to booster.

Last edited:

cutetyan

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
83   2   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
basicaly your agent who was working on my service just took my order and gave it to you. You boosted is slowly on purpose and contacted customer directly which isn't allowed. Because of this customer is not satisfied with my service (ofc). And now he just tell me that he gonna order from september and writes fake feedback on your thread. This is just a sh*t way of doing business. I didn't change a booster, your friend just gave the order to you and took another one to earn more. Also I did pay your friend some money for this boost and I could pay Nothing cause I don't have to. He broke rules by giving order to you.

P.S. All screenshots done by boosters on my service belongs to my service not to booster.
My answer is here :eek: