EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Blessed Unleashed Closed Beta Keys (Stock 100)

PRORAFER

Banned
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
17   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Reason - multiple Paypal chargebacks
This code grants you early access to the upcoming XBox One Beta. According to the website, it will also unlock a permanent King of the Jungle mount. The start date for beta has not been announced yet, but the official website says "upcoming." Please make sure you understand this before making a purchase.

Bandai Namco's upcoming game, Bless Unleashed, is a console MMORPG for XBox One. It's meant for mature audiences and touts next-gen visually stunning graphics. The demo was actually quite fun. It's like a mix of Monster Hunter and Dragon Age.

I have a stock of 100 and will be selling them for 5 USD Paypal

Should you have questions, concerns, comments etc... let me know

First Buyer if well repped and willling to post after trade will receive a code for free.

ip hash: 0d88ee358ee5f934a06631
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This code grants you early access to the upcoming XBox One Beta. According to the website, it will also unlock a permanent King of the Jungle mount. The start date for beta has not been announced yet, but the official website says "upcoming." Please make sure you understand this before making a purchase.

Bandai Namco's upcoming game, Bless Unleashed, is a console MMORPG for XBox One. It's meant for mature audiences and touts next-gen visually stunning graphics. The demo was actually quite fun. It's like a mix of Monster Hunter and Dragon Age.

I have a stock of 100 and will be selling them for 5 USD Paypal

Should you have questions, concerns, comments etc... let me know

First Buyer if well repped and willling to post after trade will receive a code for free.

Any keys left ?

ip hash: 7ed3df3a66feafb37ba4e0