• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

bit-switch.com scam targeted seller

Cyu Cya

EpicNPC Verified
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
i want to share my experience,

we already accept for 3 account 280$
using usdt, but he say already limmit
trannfer,
so he want me register on bit-switch.com/, he say its take a min i complate the registration, just need a min after i give a id/email on bit-switch.com/ i get 180$

i try to withdraw, but withdraw decline, the scammer told me contact costumer support,
when i contact support they said i need to deposit, 100$

wow amazing just switch crypto need deposit 100$, i told him gimme me u id on this site i will give it back, but same its must deposit 100$

i give he option i will give my account on this site but he forced me for give the money or account game,

so i searching about this site bit-switch.com/, i found if this site have a scored 15/100 this site rizk...

takecare if (masterwarp.) contact u on discord

keimo

Country
Saudi Arabia
Multiple Accounts
I have the same problem my account in bit switch have 421$ and nothing happend and the of the person who give me the site is ( terrapass. ) and this is his discord ID same the name do not trust him guys and good luck ,

oldboomer

Country
Czechia
Multiple Accounts
I was selling account here too. Was contacted by Zouliar (discord name) directly on discord. Same story. No withdrawal possible. I bet if you deposit the 100 bucks, it will go directly to his pocket. Scam site. Avoid.

thanatos1610

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
I have the same problem my account in bit switch have 421$ and nothing happend and the of the person who give me the site is ( terrapass. ) and this is his discord ID same the name do not trust him guys and good luck ,
I also contacted by the same discord username already deal with him going first to transfer the payment then I give him my usdt address and suddenly he said already limit transfer so he tryin to contact the customer service . I'm glad I found your comment, so I'm not continuing the transaction with him and canceled anything. I almost got scammed.

Sweet Lemon Tea

EpicNPC Verified
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
have same experience but it on different site, swap-dex. i get contracted by dariush17(Discord) he asked me to register on that site after "claiming" contracting support and the support say his account got limited but should be fine if i just registered on the said website then withdraw it on my own. then he send me the money "500 usdt" on that site and the rest is the same as your story. it also funny how he also refused to take the said site account after i offered him.

Report ip hash: 059397525bdb27003f39dc