• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Beware when trading with Mcwarcraft

Dcomo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
beware when trading with this guy he might pull one of this on you, not really a SCAM but he could of done it.

me and him traded acc, my lock for his warrior. so his warrior got scammed and gear de so missing lots of [censored] so i farmed 2 whole day on it made around 200+g and got his fr [censored] back up to proper lv AND repair money(started with about 4g,) so today i get a aim from him saying he wants to get the warrior back and sell it because he had legal issue, we never agree anything on trade backs so i said no, but i said we can try to work out a alternative to as somthing els rather than recalling the warrior(i liked it very much). then magically 1 hour later or so into the convo my account gets recalled so i chat with him. he said he didnt do [censored](i talk to the guy in the game about now he said he traded a pally for this char i was like [censored]? i traded a lock for it 2 days ago) then i check some thread he posted, 2 which was last post by him today saying he wants to trade/sell the lock for a warrior/pally, and want to trade the warrior for a xbox360. after a while i log back into the game to talk to the guy again this is the msg i get from him.
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9158/wowscrnshot110906214100ed5.jpg
(yes i got him kicked from a trial raid with a guild I app to not him)
so he traded me a warrior just to let me "try" it and the decide to recall and give me some bulshit reason, even tho i did recive the warlock back with no harm done i dont suggest trading with this person