• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Become Our Members and play SWITCH games for free , available 600+games .

Games
50+

sastu123

Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
rent.jpg

RENTAL PROCEDURE

1)Become our member
2)Choose whatever switch game you like for free in our system which provides game Accounts automatically
3)Download game in eShop and begin your game trip

Price

It was $299 and now it's only $200 for Lifetime valid! Actually it costs less than $1 to play one game.

Change game

Welcome to our advanced system. You can choose to change whatever game you like for free 24 hours a day. You just need to unbind your currently account before you want another game.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Q1) Is there something I should worry about?
Answer) Literally nothing. Maybe do not obsess to video games? We bought every game in the eShop or Nintendo official store by absoluely legal pay. Now we have more than 40 thousand members and there is never a NS banned situation.

Q2) How does this work?
Answer) Joining is economical and easy! After you become our member, you can play one game at a time without time limited. And the best part is——you can change whatever game you like for free in our advanced system! Please read our flow chart for more information after you check out.

Q3) How to join?
Answer) Please dm/pm me for more information.

sastu123

Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
With more than 600switch game titles, we provide the widest selection of digital games for Switch now and update the newest game continually.

Discord:sastu#7518

kumino

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hi, I am interested in your service, but have a question or two.
If I play 1 game, and decide to play another, I have to change account? Does that mean I need to delete 1 account and create a new one or is it always the same account?

Report ip hash: f744b1f466c7319f03843e