• Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website. Official EpicNPC Discord
Region
  1. Europe
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Hunter

Dieliepiezzz

Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 0%
Member Since March 18, 2020
Total Feedback: 0
Unique Feedback: 0
PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! I HAVE VERY RARE AND EXPENSIVE WOW COLLETOR'S EDITION VANITY PET CODE ACCEPTED ON MY CLASSIC ACCOUNT! IT COSTED ABOUT 350€ ON EBAY, IT IS VERY RARE AND WILL TURN PEOPLES EYES!

ey! I am selling my whole battle.net account because I dont play those games anymore in it. Anyways, I got a 60lvl Night elf Hunter with very decent gear, first raids gears and pvp gears (Will give some screenshot for some proofs) Also, on my battle.net account I got Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm with lots of heroes and skins iff you wanna play those too. Come in the same package :)
Once I get a proof that my account has been bought by an interested buyer, I hope we can do it through mobilepay or something like where it is safe for both of us and that where the money gets to me instantly so the buyer doesnt have to wait either. Or if this website has a some other payment method that is being used, of course we use it. I am not sure if I can change the battle.net email from my main email, but if someone can tell me if I can we will change it in buying procedure. Once the money is on me, the battle,net account with the WoW classic 60vlvl night elf hunter and other games is yours. I will EVER, and I will say EVER use the account again. It is fully yours. But we have to be friends on discord or email, because the email for the battle.net account is my main email, so if the buyer ever needs help like resetting password or anything else. I will help! It is my honor and destiny and a buyer has to be served. I know, there is alot of risks, but If I did something illegal like get money and be gone, that is called fraud or scamming and you can file a court orderr from me then. I dont ever want to go to that way. Only the email for battle.net is my main emailm you can change the password what ever you like, but you will probably need my email sometimes so hit me up on discord or email and I will gladly help you out with like resetting password and stuff. Money to me, as soon as I see it, I will give you the account and all the security details to you. 100% guarantee and safety for ever for me logging in to that account after it is sold. I have a honor that I got from my father that customer is always right and crime is for losers. The only games I do not have on my battle.net account are: Overwatch, Warcraft 3, CoD: BO4 and Call of Duty: MW. Hope that doesnt mind and that WoW classic and diablo + hots are more important.

Currently, I am selling the battle.net account for 450€, BUT dont be angry, im ready to haggle some if I find a really interested buyer. What also makes this account expensive? It has the original VERY VERY expensive WoW vanilla collector's edition vanity pets, that you can choose from by making a new character. It costed me about 350€. I am very sad to say, only new characters get to choose from three cool vanilla collector's edition vanity pets. My Main 60lvl doesnt have that vanity pet. But the account has it and every new character gets it! VERY RARE

Please, be in touch on my other email: "[email protected]"

or add me on discord "dieliepie#9929"

I will be waiting for buyers and of course, you CAN haggle for the price, but I would not like to drop it alot more. I paid alot to get to 60lvl and get the things I have on my account so its worth money, sweat and time. You get the fruits if you know what I mean ;)

Hit me up! I can't wait for and please do ask for any questions or better pictures of my character. Here are some pictures of proof of my account and the vanity pets! I chose the diablo one but you can choose from 3 different vanity pets!

Thank yoo and regards, Peetu H, Finland

Attachments

• Peacemaker.jpg
    Peacemaker.jpg
    2 MB
  • Core MArksman Rifle.jpg
    Core MArksman Rifle.jpg
    2 MB
  • Bank.jpg
    Bank.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • RangedDMG.jpg