• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Badxo. !!!!

Slashdot-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i was actually going to make a post about him... he trades me hunter, and then later comes back telling me he misses his friends and guild and BEGS for tradeback.... i do it reluctantly, and soon i see hes putting it up for trade

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well now that somone finally gave us solid proof...i guess he is a scammer /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

My only question is what is with the first part, you like cut out the borders, so couldnt you have just gone into word or something and typed that up yourself?

Badxo

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, first of all, he didnt show the whole convo, right after "I just helped my friend scam someone" i said " I scammed the person who scammed my friend" So... please... show the whole convo and not just pick up the parts that make me look like a scammer.
And wait...

YOu're doing this why? Oh yeah because i didnt want to trade for ur shaman... sad.... poor baby

Anja

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
really if you look at the screen shot taken of the convo you said he didn't show the whole convo when he took it well the scroll bar is at the bottom so either your lying or he took the screenshot before you said anything either way i stronly advise anyone dealing with badxo to proceed with caution

Anja