• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

badxo is a scammer

simply1337

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
a guy with the alias badxo, email [email protected], scammed me of my hunter yesterday.

the trade started off smoothly, yet quickly became violent when he refused to tell me the right information for the account he was going to trade me, a proposed 60 warrior on laughing skull, he was extremely vulgar and continued to swear at me and call me a scammer after i had done nothing in any way besides give him my account information.

60 night elf hunter on archimonde SCAMMED.. please be very weary of this guy/girl

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Unless you have proof, leave the kid alone. Yes I have had a little trouble with him in the past, but it never had ANYTHING to do with WoW. It was on a more personal level. He is a good trader and may goof up at times, but, speaking from experience middle manning for him and trading with him, he holds up his end always. Without proof, do not accuse him.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
ok, first of all, whoever you are, i dont have a 60 NE female hunter, i have a 60 Male Orc hunter..

[/ QUOTE ]

I read his acusation, mind telling me where the female part came from. He didnt say anything about male or female. To me, this seems like he had a female NE hunter, and you stole it, but its not an accusation just an opinion.

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="cyan"> make sure you collect proof (aim logs, screenshots, etc) before accusing people of such a heinous crime /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>