• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

ATTN: Recaller of Rakurai, 60 warrior account...

lucero

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hey garret stevens....its stupid to recall an account when someone else knows all the info, including secret answer, address, name, PHONE NUMBER. if you do not return this account or something else...i will be calling blizzard, filing an ownership dispute, and like it happened before...your account will be permanetly banned. tis thats simple. email me at [email protected] with some account info by 9pm pst.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
its pitiful how stupid some of these scammers are (if in fact he did attempt to scam you)

lucero

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i dont know who scammed me....all i know is i traded an account for this....i no longer have this account....by the way...to verify my legitamacy...i called blizzard the second i obtained this account...and i change the email address on file to [email protected] im sure you realized that had been changed.

lucero

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
im not gonna play tug of war with this account...all i have to do is call and it takes 1 minute to have an email switched and a password changed....but then this guy will just do the same thing. i know this dude reads the bored...and i also saw a post saying he recalled the account once before...after i had already obtained it, of course.

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Blizzard keeps track of all e-mails associated with the account, not to mention IP's, chat logs, the works. If they notice an e-mail change in tandem with differing IP's on more than one occasion in a very short period (A month or week), they will freeze the account.

Blizzard is very stupid about account security. Extremely stupid. It is possible for a person on another account to freeze the account, just through an in-game petition. I have tested this theory after it happened to me. Blizzard places the upmost trust in everyone except the accused. Horrible business standpoint. Oh well, that is why I stopped playing the game.