• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

ATTN: e-P*****, e-R******, and e-D*********.

cHevyZ

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
DO NOT CONTACT ME.

people like this..

Do you know this person? Report IM Spam

Bagger Vance TCU (7:00:24 PM): Hm, why can I no longer log on the warlock? Triyed?
chevyzazimiz (7:01:06 PM): i recalled the warlock, because, the druid was recalled.
Bagger Vance TCU (7:01:33 PM): The druid cannot have been recalled, I'm the only one with the sq/a. Now honestly why did you scam me?
chevyzazimiz (7:01:51 PM): I didnt scam you, the druid was recalled.
Bagger Vance TCU (7:02:55 PM): I guess I'll have to leave negative feedback and not suggest you as a middleman, doesn't help you anyways that you trade sporatically and trade everything you receive. You scammed me, it's ok, I suggest you enjoy what time playing you have.
Bagger Vance TCU signed off at 7:02:57 PM.

or this..

Mystic Roots53 (3:56:18 PM): hey
Mystic Roots53 (3:56:22 PM): you got ur warr
chevyzazimiz (4:30:49 PM): ya

Previous message was not received by Mystic Roots53 because of error (4:30:49 PM): Mystic Roots53 is not available.

or this..

Do you know this person? Report IM Spam

TRfootball48 (8:57:54 AM): anything particular your looking for gear wise for the druid?
chevyzazimiz (8:58:25 AM): equal or better
TRfootball48 (8:58:35 AM): ok nvm then thanks anyway

G'DAY.

(cheveyZ, we know you are upset but please control your language, especially in the subject title.
~Mekere, Admin~ )

Temple

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: ATTN: e-Pussys, e-Retards, and e-Douchebags.

Don't let people get to you Chevy, scammers are such scum and you've helped a ton of people on these forums. <3 <3

gonzo5187

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

First two i understand why you are mad. But the third one, that is a viable question. What if he didnt know? Now if you had a thread that said what you wanted and he got the druid info from the thread then hey, be as pissed as you want =)

Bagger

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Thought I should add to this thread by saying that I was wrong in my accusation of Chev as a scammer. I sent him the following message a few minutes ago, no response, but at least he'll know now.

Bagger Vance TCU: It seems I owe you an apology, the original owner of the account who coincedentally has the sq/a, duh, recalled the account due to the factthe character he originally traded for was recalled. It seemed to me that you had just kept the account for yourself and recalled, that's why I went to ask original owner, I apologize for calling you a scammer. Best of luck with your trades.
Bagger Vance TCU: Btw nice post on markee, however I don't see how I'm being an e-*****, retard, or douchebag. I felt I was scammed that's all, but I looked into it and was wrong, nonetheless sorry for the comments made.

Sorry Chev, good in my book.

MarV

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: ATTN: e-[Goonies_never_give_up], e-Retards, and e-Douchebags.

For god sakes can you guys read the forums names? Is this a rant? No its a scammer thing so it goes in the SCAMMERS FORUM. Thanks! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gonzo5187

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

So i attempted to contact chevyz today again, and now he claims he doesnt know me and he refuses to read logs.

I am continuing to see chevyz as a scammer untill he gives me my account back or gives me his. I have all the logs to prove he took mine and didnt give me his, and acts like he never did.

New logs posted

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=111258&page=0&vc=#Post111258

randomhero890

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

Yup, after reading your logs, it does certainly appear that ChevyZ is a scammer now. Wonder what made him turn, with all his previous positive rep he coulda gone for a bigger score than just your account...

Sorry bud /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif