EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

[ASIA] AR56 all c6 chars except hu tao c1

BatasBalboa

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Previously banned - BadWolf8_0
**Be careful of scammers, only dm me your discord if you want to talk about the account**

=========================================================================================================

**Guarantee NO REFUND, this is a day 1 account, refund availability is long gone**

Playing daily until sold (Also still spending)

Well Maintained LEVIATHAN Account

AR56 with Male MC.

Has every every character

Characters :

5*

C6 Xiao - Amazing stats
C6 Childe - insane stats full Hydro set
C6
Klee - great stats full Pyro set
C6 Jean
C6 Venti
C6 Qiqi -
good healing gear
C6 Diluc - also amazing stats full Pyro set
C6 Mona
C6 Zhongli
C6 Albedo
C6 Ganyu
C6 KeQing
C1 Hu Tao

4*

All 4* are C6

5* Weapons :

R5 Wolves Gravestone (x2)
R5 Skyward Harp
R5 Primordial Jade Spear
R2 Primordial Jade Spear
R1 Primordial Jade Spear
R5
Lost Prayer
R4 Lost Prayer
R5 Aquila Favonia
R3 Aquila
Favonia
R1 Staff of Homa
R5 Skyward Atlas
R5 Vortex Vanquisher
R5 Skyward Spine
R5 The Unforged
R5 Summit Shaper
R5 Skyward Blade
R3 Skyward Pride
R1 Primordial Jade Cutter
R1 Memory of Dust
R1 Elegy for the End
R2 Skyward Blade

And 10 x other 5* weapons

most if not all 4* weapons are R5

Full 5* Artifacts on main characters, has some of the best artifacts on them.

Main units(Childe, Xiao, Diluc, Klee, Jean, Venti, Qiqi, Diona) important skills are between lv.9-13

C6 Venti + C6 Jean, the best combo in the game for Mono Anemo team with Xiao

3 Crowns Left (including the current one) used 1 crown on Xiao E and the other crown on Childe Q

Complete Spiral Abyss stars since 1.0

All BP’s Gnostic Chorus purchased (even the current one)

check pictures for more info (could be outdated, not updating daily) or msg me if you have any question, more than $25K invested in this account.

Asking : $9000 (negotiable)
================================================================================================

Attachments

ip hash: 9ed530dd953e427a469894

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Another post, inserting, beware of this account. He refused to handover the account or return the payment.
LOL you let me borrow your account after you bought it then a few days later you claimed that I "hacked" it then you disputed my paypal which now I can't use HAHA you're using this excuse because YOU TRIED TO SCAM ME but I am smart and didn't fall for it, now you're crying because you lost money? LMAO shouldn't have tried to scam me then. If anyone is reading this I am a streamer on FB now I have a reputation to maintain and dont have time to waste with this kid who's accusing me of scamming. HIs real name btw is Peter and from taiwan lol ure a disgrace to taiwanese people you ****ing scammer

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
1. I give you more than three days to solve our problem before I open the PayPal dispute, and you refused to give any solution or handover it for three days.

2. You refused to refund my PayPal.

3. What did I get from you? You are the one have my PayPal payment and account now.

4. PayPal will request you’re feedback instead of ban you even if I raise a dispute.

TL;DR, I paid, and you are the one still selling/playing it, and I didn’t get my money back yet.

ip hash: 9d2d19dba98ce4aab67c86

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
1. I give you more than three days to solve our problem before I open the PayPal dispute, and you refused to give any solution or handover it for three days.

2. You refused to refund my PayPal.

3. What did I get from you? You are the one have my PayPal payment and account now.

4. PayPal will request you’re feedback instead of ban you even if I raise a dispute.

TL;DR, I paid, and you are the one still selling/playing it, and I didn’t get my money back yet.
if you really didn't try to scam me then why isn't paypal giving you back the refund? I will tell you why, because I sent them screenshots of our conversation and all my in game purchase receipts and the fact that yu let me borrow the account. and I will not return your money because you tried to scam me, SORRY

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
So that’s your point, but you have three days to solve this before I open the dispute, please explain the reason.
You promised to send me a feedback but failed, and refused to discuss with me, that’s why I open a dispute, I am not trying to scam.

You are the one playing your sold account, and refused to return the PayPal payment. That’s a scam for me obviously.

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
This how I tried to reach you and solve it before I open the dispute.
You did respond to PayPal right after I open the dispute but you cannot give me any positive feedback about the handover request.
You were the one hold my PayPal and account for three days, and I was worried about you are the scammer.

93FB0C0A-41A8-4204-9804-F9E08D45FD6D.jpeg

Attachments

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
Meanwhile, I did give you a lot of chance to discuss if you want to keep your account before I open the dispute. Because it looks like you don’t want to handover it.

Anyway, I did give you a lot of time, you have time to stream but cannot give me any feedback, and you did not reply at the time you mentioned, that’s why I open the PayPal dispute.

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
because I thought you wanted me to retrieve your account because you sold it already, I didn't want to give it back because there's fear of the person you sold the account to going to me and blaming me for retrieving the account, anyways your comments does nothing because I have alot of offers in my inbox and we are already talking on discord lol ggz thank you for trying :) You can't fool everybody haha

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
That was your guess, which is far from reality. And even if it did happens, people will ask the seller to resolve it if instead of you.

Still, the truth now is you are the one who refused to handover or refund, which is clearly a scam, not a guess.

I cannot convince everyone, but I will warn them.

ip hash: 1e61924f2f5c6ab2d6496f
1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
As you said, you are streamer who needs to maintain your reputation, and I did give you a lot of time to solve it privately.

In my opinion, only MiHoYo's find back service can modified the bounded mail without verification code, and only few people has the information required like receipts. I did request it but never received.

PayPal did refunded my payment now, but I still lost about 500USD in this deal, so just be careful if you're trying to make deal with this seller.
The seller tried to encourage me to top up more into this account, which seems pretty weird for me now.

ip hash: 7e18ad2700b36fa4648de9

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
still, you can't invalidate my claims of you being a scammer first haha I just let you get a taste of your own medicine. Also you only said you will accept to settle when you realized that your scam failed and I already realized it LOL you can't fool me.

1   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
Well, you may enjoy your fight with the scammer in your "thought", and glad that you admit you tried to scam me.
But I am not here to convince you that the scammer you were facing never exist.
I am here to let people know my story, they can believe in or not.

While you're talking about some thing like resell in your "thought".
I talk with screenshots as evidence. But still guessing, I am not MiHoYo and I don't have the electronic records anyway.

Anyway, the seller did refuse or refund for "some reason" only he knows, and you will need to contact PayPal for a dispute by yourself, so be careful.

Here are the screenshots.
3/11
I was kick from game, and the bounded mail is modified to ia****[email protected], which pretty "similar" with seller's paypal account.
As I mentioned, I think only MiHoYo's find back service can modify my bounded mail without verification code, just guessing.
image_123986672.JPG

07.jpg

Then changed into va****[email protected] later.
unnamed.jpg

3/18
Seller is streaming with this account, and he mentioned that MiHoYo fix it 2 hours ago when I ask for the reason he is streaming.
03.jpg

At the same time, I check the bounded mail again, MiHoYo fix it but didn't change the bounded mail. That's interesting.
04.jpg

Also, update some conversation with one of seller's friend for some help, here is what he describe about the seller.
At least, I think he is not in your "resold" dream.
05.jpg

This seller also did show what he really want after I raise the dispute.
06.jpg

Last edited:
ip hash: 1e61924f2f5c6ab2d6496f

Samla

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts

Attachments

ip hash: 6831b91aa815f910761074

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
In general, never trust a user with low feedback, even more so if they copy-pasted from another post.

I have seen a few posts that are similar to MrProb's, here is one that got banned: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/com...utao-c1-weapons-mostly-r5-9-000-nego.1910977/

Coincidentally, he was also from the Philippines.
yes he also asked me to post. I think he already submitted a video proving his legitimacy. and yes we will only sell the account thru epicnpc middleman service

ip hash: be0ab698d5c6259a4c05b9

Samla

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
yes he also asked me to post. I think he already submitted a video proving his legitimacy. and yes we will only sell the account thru epicnpc middleman service
@MrProb is this your account, and did you ask this guy to post it?

@BatasBalboa If you mean that the banned user asked you to post this, then buyers should be even more alert against you especially since @FBUser9579 gave all that evidence that the account was recalled from him

I'm just going to state here with my rep and experience with scammers that you and your 'friend' seem to be full of bs, and people who read this post should not buy from you

Last edited:
ip hash: 6831b91aa815f910761074

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
@MrProb is this your account, and did you ask this guy to post it?

@BatasBalboa If you mean that the banned user asked you to post this, then buyers should be even more alert against you especially since @FBUser9579 gave all that evidence that the account was recalled from him

I'm just going to state here with my rep and experience with scammers that you and your 'friend' seem to be full of bs, and people who read this post should not buy from you
Lol it is mine and I just asked him to post it. Why would I give back the account to him when he deliberately disputed the paypal payment first? HAHA if you are saying that buyers shouldn’t buy this account EVEN when I said that we are only selling this through EPICNPC official midman then that means that your midmans are full of bs and so are you? Or are you gonna take back what you said.

BatasBalboa

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Lol it is mine and I just asked him to post it. Why would I give back the account to him when he deliberately disputed the paypal payment first? HAHA if you are saying that buyers shouldn’t buy this account EVEN when I said that we are only selling this through EPICNPC official midman then that means that your midmans are full of bs and so are you? Or are you gonna take back what you said.
Oh and also, the guy you banned that I asked to post is Quino08 not this mr.Prob I didn’t look at the name on the pic first